2012 Secret Santa Wishlist!

OwnedByBCs

Will Creep For Sheep
^^Did you forget a dog? LOL
Sigh, Faith sucks. JK! But she is my mom's dog, so again kind of depends on how generous my SS is feeling.

Dog's Name: Faith
Dog's Breed: Border Collie
Clothing/Collar Size: 14"
Favourite Treat: Anything nummy
Favourite Toy: Anything, especially tug toys
Treats they cannot have: Prefer grain-free, no rawhides maro bones or pigs ears
Toys they won't use: none
Anything else!: Faith's color is purple :)

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Sigh, Faith sucks. JK! But she is my mom's dog, so again kind of depends on how generous my SS is feeling.

Dog's Name: Faith
Favourite Treat: Anything nummy
Favourite Toy: Anything, especially tug toys
Treats they cannot have: Prefer grain-free, no rawhides maro bones or pigs ears
Toys they won't use: none
Anything else!: Faith's color is purple :)
:rofl1: I WAS SO CONFUSED. I was like wait... Faith... what?

Lyzelle

Dog's Name: Zander
Dog's Breed: FluffyButt Husky Thing
Clothing/Collar Size: ...I don't know. I want to say 16-22'', and I think he last measured 25'' behind the elbows. 70lbs. I'll recheck later. Basically, medium or large in just about everything. I prefer large, just because they are built for bigger dogs.
Favourite Treat: He loves all food!
Favourite Toy: He prefers toys without stuffing and that squeak. I've been wanting to try puzzle toys or Kongs on him.
Treats they cannot have: Nothing with Chicken, corn, wheat, soy or OATS! Above all else, NO OATS or any variation of them including oat flour and oatmeal. Or else I will be cleaning up diarrhea until Kingdom Come.
Toys they won't use: Anything with a lot of stuffing in it. He isn't into balls, either.
Anything else!: His colors are red and/or black/silver/gray. Oh, and he'll swallow anything under 8 inches whole. So. Idiot proof may be necessary.

Last edited:
This is for future puppy. He'll be here in 17 days (EEEKK!!) so I might change a few things then.

Dog's Name: Hudson (probably)
Dog's Breed: English Shepherd
Clothing/Collar Size: Right now, baby puppy, lol. I'll measure when he gets here. But anything that is too big now he'll grow into.
Favorite Treat: yummy one for training
Favorite Toy: Hopefully all of them. I really want to have several kongs/puzzle toys/ etc to keep him occupied during the day
Treats they cannot have: No idea, but if I come up with anything I'll let you know
Toys they won't use: No idea, but again, if i come up with anything I'll let you know.
Anything else!: I also have a cat. She'll eat anything but isn't super into toys.

Toller_08

I am filling this out for all of my dogs, but whoever gets me does not have to send for everybody. Dance is more appreciative (in her own doggy way!) of things than the Dobes anyway, plus the Dobes participated in their own Secret Santa last year on our Dobe board and Dance missed out. So just buy for whomever you want to, and most gifts end up being shared anyway unless it's really obviously specific to a certain dog. :)

Dog's Name: Dance
Dog's Breed: Toller
Clothing/Collar Size: 13.5" collar size - no clothes please.
Favourite Treat: Anything!
Favourite Toy: Something fetchable. Balls, soft frisbees, squeakies, etc. She's learning that she likes to tug with soft things too.
Treats they cannot have: Nothing junky. I try to keep treats as natural as possible. So no corn, wheat, soy, other questionable things.
Toys they won't use: Nothing. She'll find a way to play with anything!
Anything else!: Her colours are pink, purple or turquoise.

Dog's Name: Keira
Dog's Breed: Doberman
Clothing/Collar Size: 14" collar size (doesn't need clothes - has coats and PJs already).
Favourite Treat: She will eat anything.
Favourite Toy: She doesn't play with toys.
Treats they cannot have: Nothing junky again. I try to keep treats as natural as possible. So no corn, wheat, soy, other questionable things. She also is allergic to lamb, chicken and turkey. I try to stick with fish or duck for her. Or sweet potato treats.
Toys they won't use: N/A. Does not play with toys.
Anything else!: Her colours are purple or pink.

Dog's Name: Ripley
Dog's Breed: Doberman
Clothing/Collar Size: 18" collar size (does not need clothes - already has PJs and coats).
Favourite Treat: He too will eat anything.
Favourite Toy: Something tuggable. Or fetchable. He likes fleece tugs, rope tugs, and other toys that can be easily fetched and then tugged with.
Treats they cannot have: No poultry and no grain (major allergies to turkey/duck/chicken and gets yeasty from grains). And again, nothing junky.
Toys they won't use: He will play with anything. The sturdier the better if you want them to last, but he's just as happy ripping stuffing out and then playing with the carcass. So anything works.
Anything else!: His colour is green (forest green, emerald green - not lime) and he also looks pretty good in burnt or pumpkin type orange.

With any luck (fingers crossed a couple girls are born in a few weeks), a puppy should also be arriving around Christmas or shortly after. You don't have to buy for her, but if you do, anything puppy safe goes! Chews (bully sticks and the like), toys, whatever. I've decided that her colour will be teal.

katielou

Slave to the Aussie
Dog's Name: Abe
Dog's Breed: Australian shepherd
Clothing/Collar Size: large? 19" neck
Favourite Treat: He loves soft treats, anything fish or beef. He will eat almost anything.
Favourite Toy: Soft plushys with squeaks
Treats they cannot have: I prefer stuff made in the USA and try to avoid corn wheat and soy.
Toys they won't use: Anything hard or rubber like and balls. Unless they are treat toys.
Anything else!: He rocks any colors but red is his color. Brown and tan leathers are also his colors.
We do agility and rally.
If we are sending any people gifts no nuts please!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Oh my gosh- so many dogs to do this for!

Dog's Name: Rory
Favourite Toy: Something fetchable, something with rope, and he loves soft and plushy things
Treats they cannot have: Anything junky
Toys they won't use: Nothing I can think of!
Anything else!: His color is red

Dog's Name: Rylie
Dog's Breed: Chihuahua
Clothing/Collar Size: 8" neck
Favourite Toy: Small plushy toys with squeakers (she LOVES to squeak things)- her favorites are the tiny Kong (Dr. Noys) squeakers
Toys they won't use: Rubbery toys
Anything else!: Her color is granny smith apple green

Dog's Name: Chloe
Clothing/Collar Size: 9" neck
Favourite Toy: Plushy toys with squeakers (loves Skinnez for example!)
Toys they won't use: Anything rubbery
Anything else!: Her color is pink

Dog's Name: Tucker
Clothing/Collar Size: 8.5" neck
Favourite Treat: Anything
Favourite Toy: Plush toys with squeakers... he doesn't discriminate over size, either!
Toys they won't use: He's a lover of all toys
Anything else!: His color is blue

Dog's Name: Emma
Clothing/Collar Size: 6" neck
Favourite Treat: Anything
Favourite Toy: Zanies tiny squeaker plushes and Skineez!
Toys they won't use: She's also a lover of all toys
Anything else!: Her color is purple

LauraLeigh

Dog's Name: Mindy
Dog's Breed: JRT
Collar: let me check lol, will edit
Favourite Treat: Pretty much anything
Favourite Toy: Anything soft and squeaky
Toys they won't use: Kongs, rope toys

Dog's Name: Diamond
Dog's Breed: JRT
Clothing/Collar Size:
Favourite Treat: Anything, literally
Favourite Toy: Same as Mindy, plush and squeaky
Toys they won't use: Kongs, rope toys

Dog's Name: Siren
Dog's Breed: Mexi Dog
Clothing/Collar Size:
Favourite Treat: Same as rest
Favourite Toy: Same as rest.. LOL
Toys they won't use: Nothing that I'm aware of, though never tried Kongs

AliciaD

On second thought...
Dog's Name: Cameron (female)
Dog's Breed: Chow Chow mix
Clothing/Collar Size: Um. I measured a 19.5 inch neck. She's around 60lbs.
Favourite Treat: Dehydrated liver, stinky, moist cat treats. Pig ears
Favourite Toy: Things that squeak! But she will destroy them, so try and make them durable, or with more than one squeaker. Toys that can be tossed and tugged. Tennis balls, but the real ones, not the cheap ones- she will destroy those and then laugh at me.
Treats they cannot have: Those dental chew things and those smokes marrow bone things (I find them odd).
Toys they won't use: Nylabones, rawhides, chew toys that aren't stuffable.
Anything else!: Her colors are green and blue, or a mix like teal. Oh! And I have been meaning to dye Cameron, so if you have any doggy-safe dye,

Dog's Name: Duncan
Dog's Breed: GSD, Golden Retriever, Chow, lots of guesses.
Clothing/Collar Size: 22 inches. 90+ lbs.
Favourite Treat: Anything and everything, preferably meaty, cheezy, or cat treaty.
Favourite Toy: He likes squeaky toys, and he could benefit from a toy that encourages play, like the Tug-It, or a treat dispensing toy. He also likes fabric tug toys, like fleece.
Treats they cannot have: Dental chew things and smoked marrow bone things.
Anything else!: His colors are navy blue, maroon, etc.

They both like antlers, but those can get pricey. I also need a new 30' longe line, which are apparently MUCH cheaper online than what I paid before in the pet store.

katielou

Slave to the Aussie
Dog's Name: Abe
Dog's Breed: Australian shepherd
Clothing/Collar Size: large? 19" neck
Favourite Treat: He loves soft treats, anything fish or beef. He will eat almost anything.
Favourite Toy: Soft plushys with squeaks
Treats they cannot have: I prefer stuff made in the USA and try to avoid corn wheat and soy.
Toys they won't use: Anything hard or rubber like and balls. Unless they are treat toys.
Anything else!: He rocks any colors but red is his color. Brown and tan leathers are also his colors.
We do agility and rally.
If we are sending any people gifts no nuts please!
ETA I am in serious need of a cute shower cap :cool:

AliciaD

On second thought...
Dog's Name: Cameron (female)
Dog's Breed: Chow Chow mix
Clothing/Collar Size: Um. I measured a 19.5 inch neck. She's around 60lbs.
Favourite Treat: Dehydrated liver, stinky, moist cat treats. Pig ears
Favourite Toy: Things that squeak! But she will destroy them, so try and make them durable, or with more than one squeaker. Toys that can be tossed and tugged. Tennis balls, but the real ones, not the cheap ones- she will destroy those and then laugh at me.
Treats they cannot have: Those dental chew things and those smokes marrow bone things (I find them odd).
Anything else!: Her colors are green and blue, or a mix like teal. Oh! And I have been meaning to dye Cameron, so if you have any doggy-safe dye,

Dog's Name: Duncan
Dog's Breed: GSD, Golden Retriever, Chow, lots of guesses.
Clothing/Collar Size: 22 inches. 90+ lbs.
Favourite Treat: Anything and everything, preferably meaty, cheezy, or cat treaty.
Favourite Toy: He likes squeaky toys, and he could benefit from a toy that encourages play, like the Tug-It, or a treat dispensing toy. He also likes fabric tug toys, like fleece.
Treats they cannot have: Dental chew things and smoked marrow bone things.
Anything else!: His colors are navy blue, maroon, etc.

They both like antlers, but those can get pricey. I also need a new 30' longe line, which are apparently MUCH cheaper online than what I paid before in the pet store.
Oh, and this might sound silly since I feed raw and all, but I try to stay away from leather, haha. I'm a vegan, and I know my dogs aren't, so the compromise it that I feed them meet, but don't buy leather products. :rolleyes: But fabric, nylon, and faux leather are all good. I'm not super super picky. I'll take secondhand leather, because I can justify that to myself but I don't buy leather products.

Dog's Name: Jack
Dog's Breed: Lhasa Apso
Clothing/Collar Size: He normally wears medium-ish collars. He has a couple coats that are a size 16 - which I believe is 16 inches long? I'm not sure.
Favourite Treat: Freeze-dried or jerky. Anything soft, really. He loves chews - hooves, tendons, bully sticks, whatever.
Favourite Toy: Soft squeakies and food-stuffables.
Treats they cannot have: Well, there's nothing he CAN'T have, but he won't eat any biscuit-type treats. I prefer things that aren't made in China
Toys they won't use: Anything besides soft squeakies and food-stuffables - no balls, no ropes, etc. He won't use the kibble-dispensing toys - only Kongs and things that can be stuffed with canned food or soft treats.

Dog's Name: Missy
Dog's Breed: Rottweiler
Clothing/Collar Size: She wears large-ish collars. She doesn't wear clothing.
Favourite Treat: Anything that's edible. Seriously - any sort of treats, chews, whatever.
Favourite Toy: Anything that can be stuffed with food.
Treats they cannot have: Nothing! But I prefer things that aren't made in China.
Toys they won't use: She doesn't play with toys unless they have a food component - if she can't eat it, she doesn't care.
ETA: I don't like treats that are made in China. Toys that are made in China (as most are) are fine. :)

Taqroy

Dog's Name: Murphy
Dog's Breed: Bernese Mtn Dog/Basset Hound
Clothing/Collar Size: Um...he doesn't wear clothing (except bow ties), his neck is 16" I believe.
Favourite Treat: Currently on a diet so anything edible. Lol.
Favourite Toy: Has no interest in toys.

Dog's Name: Mu
Dog's Breed: Heeler/Corgi
Clothing/Collar Size: I have no idea on clothing - I'd guess a medium? Neck size: 13"
Favourite Treat: Almost anything.
Favourite Toy: Anything kill-shakeable. Followed closely by anything squeaky.

Dog's Name: Tipper McGee
Dog's Breed: Heeler/Corgi
Clothing/Collar Size: The same as Mu.
Favourite Treat: Anything.
Favourite Toy: Stuffed hedgehogs (really, anything stuffed), and then tennis balls/retrievable items.

I'm just filling this out once since it's the same for all three!
Treats they cannot have: I prefer grain free but none of them have allergies.
Toys they won't use: Murphy won't use any, but the girls have not met a toy they won't try and destroy.
Anything else!: I prefer no treats made in China - especially the Waggin Train stuff.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Dog's Name: Artimis
Dog's Breed: Boston Terrier Mix
Clothing/Collar Size: Small usually. He doesn't wear chlothes really except jacket here and there to keep him warm, but I wouldn't be apposed to a cute shirt ;) Collar is about 10-11'' Orange is his color.
Favourite Treat: Food. lol He loves pretty much everything
Favourite Toy: Loves small tennis Balls, tug toys, stuffy's (though they will be gone very quickly, so preferably not stuffy's), anything with a squeeky, treat dispensing toys, brain puzzles, pretty much anything small enough to fit in his mouth. :)
Treats they cannot have: I prefer grain free, no bones (antlers ok, hooves ok). Training treats always welcome :) He loves chewies as well.
Toys they won't use: Anything too big to fit in his mouth, though he will try his hardest to make it work lol
Anything else!: We are very active, so anything involved with hiking (bowls, water, shoes, etc) are always cool.

Dog's Name:
Talon
Dog's Breed: currently 4 wk old border collie
Clothing/Collar Size: probably small or extra small right now
Favourite Treat: No sure
Favourite Toy: Not sure, maybe balls or tugs or teething stuff
Treats they cannot have: Prefer grain free
Toys they won't use: not sure
Anything else!: puppy stuff lol

Brattina88

Dog's Name: Maddie
Dog's Breed: Cocker Spaniel
Clothing/Collar Size: 13"
Favourite Treat: any, really
Favourite Toy: She loves all kinds of toys, food toys, stuffed toys, balls, she loves anything that squeaks as well. Squirrels and hedgehogs are her favorite
Treats they cannot have: She is allergic to wheat
Toys they won't use: She doesn't like tug ropes (but does like the fleece ones, etc) or Really hard plastic like Frisbee material
Anything else!:

Dog's Name: Bailey
Dog's Breed: Sheltie
Clothing/Collar Size: She has so much fur and often goes collarless :p
Favourite Treat: Any!
Favourite Toy: She loves rubbery bouncy toys, orbees, etc. She loves all the toys Maddie doesn't, oddly enough, ropes and hard plastic too. She loves food dispensing toys as well.
Treats they cannot have: she can have everything really
Toys they won't use: n/a lol
Anything else!: Very very active and we are biking everyday, hiking every week, and I'm going to be taking up to jogging as it gets dark because of my hours, too, so anything that goes along with that would be awesome, too :D We're not picky at all!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Dog's Name: Bodhi
Dog's Breed: mutt
Clothing/Collar Size: errrr... Large? Not sure really. Not huge, not small.
Favourite Treat: Smelly, meaty.
Favourite Toy: Balls on a rope!! Balls. Nothing easily destroyed.
Treats they cannot have: none
Toys they won't use: none, but soft ones are shredded or desqueaked quickly.
Anything else!: Bodhi isn't very fussy. She likes pink, because everyone thinks she's a boy!!
Dog's Name: Fred
Dog's Breed: gsp
Clothing/Collar Size: He'll be large, will grow out of things, so prefer stuff for when he's adult.
Favourite Treat: smelly.
Favourite Toy: still learning. Tugs, squeaks go down well...
Treats they cannot have: none, but delicate puppy tummy.
Toys they won't use: none, but Bodhi steals balls etc
Anything else!: he likes autumn colours, needs a warm jumper because he feels the cold!

We aren't bothered what Santa brings, but hope its something local to the sender, or their country and we can't get over here!

M

MyHorseMyRules

Dog's Name: Raja
Dog's Breed: Husky Hellhound
Collar Size: 15"
Favorite Treat: Fish
Favorite Toy: Squeaky toys and sound box toys
Treats they cannot have: Chicken
Toys they won't use:
Anything else!:

Dog's Name: Tempie
Dog's Breed: Teacup Lab
Collar Size:15"
Favorite Treat: Hoover Dog will eat anything.
Favorite Toy: Balls!
Treats they cannot have: Chicken
Toys they won't use:
Anything else!:

Dog's Name: Boone
Dog's Breed: Non-Spotty Spotty Dog (also known as a Catahoula)
Collar Size: 16.5"
Favorite Treat: Anything except fish.
Favorite Toy: Rope toys, but really anything he can tug
Treats they cannot have: He has a stomach of steel. He can eat anything.
Toys they won't use: Rubber toys
Anything else!:

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Dog's Name: Teagan
Dog's Breed:Westie
Clothing/Collar Size: 13 inches
Favourite Treat: Meaty/moist treats, Bully sticks
Favourite Toy: Skineez and other toys with squeakers
Treats they cannot have: Grain free preferably, rawhide.
Toys they won't use: N/A
Anything else!: teagan does not like dry treats, wont eat them at all.

mrose_s

BusterLove
Dog's Name: Buster - 10yr old male.
Dog's Breed: Cattle dog mix
Clothing/Collar Size: 16 inch neck. Medium/BC size.
Favourite Toy: Things he can destroy. Food dispensing.
Toys they won't use: Anything squeaky will rapidly be stolen from him by one of the girls.

Dog's Name: Quinn - 2.5 year old female.
Clothing/Collar Size:14 inch. small to medium
Favourite Toy: Anything really. Food dispensing, balls, floating items with ropes for the one time she decides she couldn't be assed going out one more time. With tugs she prefers softer material she can get into.
Toys they won't use: She pribably doesn't appreciate stuffed toys very much.

Anything else!: If your sending from overseas, don't send any treats. Customs opens my package and steals them.
Quinn's coulor is pink or royal blue. Buster's is forest green or silver.

Members online

No members online now.