finally named my black lab puppy

C

cavlover12

Hi everyone i finally picked a name for my 8 week old lab puppy i can't believe i've had her for almost a week already, Will be a full week tommorrow. Well i would like to introduce Amber the black labrador puppy, I love these pictures the most,Specially the third picture shows her cheekness lol.

2BlackDogs

Too Cute!! Amber looks like my Dixie did when she was a pup. She's all grown up now.

Amber is beautiful! I have a labrador named Amber, too, but she is yellow. A wonderful name for a wonderful dog!

mrose_s

BusterLove
Hey.
Glad you named you pup, but I gotta say. Aftre all the good advice you got on the other forum, why ignore it all and get another large breed puppy? A lot of good points were raised about the food your feeding and stuff like that.
I hope you've reconsidered over some of the things that were discussed there

C

cavlover12

Hey.
Glad you named you pup, but I gotta say. Aftre all the good advice you got on the other forum, why ignore it all and get another large breed puppy? A lot of good points were raised about the food your feeding and stuff like that.
I hope you've reconsidered over some of the things that were discussed there
why bring up this from the other forum, Just cause i choose not to feed super premium dog food doesn't mean my dogs aren't well looked after. My vet thinks my dogs diet is good that all that matters. So i'll be greatful if it was dropped. My golden and chihuahua are now getting feed hills science diet light adultAmber is getting supercoat puppy at the moment. They also get raw mince beef or chicken and chicken or beef bones. Our cattle dog was feed cheap supermarket food and had breast cancer which was operated on heartworm which was treated,she had a bad heart and still lived to the age of 16 years old. So tell me if supermarket food is that bad and shortens the life of dogs then why did our cattle dog live to 16 years old. The vet said that was a very good life for a cattle dog most cattle dogs his seen haven't lived past 12.

milos_mommy

I don't want to start an argument in this thread....actually i'll just PM you...

She's ADORABLE and I love her new name.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Food is food is food.

Many (in fact MOST dogs) eat utter crap, and a few years ago were fed nothing but crap, and they were all fine.

You do NOT have to feed premium food. It's your choice totally, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

The pupper is VERY cute.

Members online

No members online now.