I want this job!!!

Romy

Taxiderpy
Best. Job. Ever. :rofl1:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/etc/3234469279.html

Maris Farms is hiring individuals to don specially-made protective gear and costumes to be zombies in a new and awesome venue, Monster Safari. This is a seasonal, part-time job (10-16 dates between Sept 29th-Oct 31st (mostly weekends)). You will star as "Zombies in the Forest" for our customers to take aim upon from fixed paintball guns mounted in "Zombie Assault Vehicles". If you love paintball, outdoors, and being part of something awesome, you need to be a part of this. Of course you also have to be reliable and durable enough to handle the role as Zombie for the entire season. This is a non-smoking venue, non-smokers preferred.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
I don't think I would want to be pelted with paintballs by strangers. People can get pretty stupid and aim for the head or other delicate parts, padding or not, it hurts.

Romy

Taxiderpy
I've got a pretty hard head. Sadly, it's a far drive from here for minimum wage. Otherwise it would be rad.

Is the safety gear included? lol
OH! and what kind of Zombies are they looking for? Quick zombies, slow zombies? They really should be more specific! hahahaha!!!

RD

Are you dead yet?
I want to do that job AND play paintball with zombies.

Members online

No members online now.