Lots of pics of my ratties

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I love them so much

This is my new dumbo baby girl, Holly. She is my favorite of the two. she's super goofy and loves hanging out with me.

Holly trying to figure out where Noelle went

Holly again. She LOVES that wheel in the cage, but I need to get a plastic one. That metal one came with the cage, but I'm worried about toes getting caught

Cheeky little girls

Little Noelle. I really like her a lot, but she is still a little on the shy side. I'm still working on trying to gain her trust and she is starting to come around.

Baby Holly again. She is a bit of a camera hog

*more*

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
This picture makes their cage look small. It's actually 4 levels and a good size for them now considering they get time outside of the cage as well. I want to get them a critter nation cage at some point.

Noelle still afraid to come out

I LOVE this pic of Noelle

Holly thinks she is a spider monkey

*more*

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
DUMBO!!!! *swooooondies*

Is Holly blue or lilac? It's hard to tell in the pics... My dream ratty is to someday have a self blue dumbo. I don't know why, because the siameses have always been my favorites, but I just can't get over the thought of a blue dumbo!

I agree with you on the wheel... Though I'd be more afraid of tails getting caught in the bars on the sides, rather than toes in the mesh. If you are looking for a good wheel... I highly recommend the Stealth Wheel. http://atticworx.com/1Stealth Wheels.htm

They are actually designed for sugar gliders, but my ratties have always LOVED them, too. Plus, they really are as quiet as they claim, and nothing to get long tails pinched in. You can use them without or without TrimTrax... I usually didn't use them with the rats, but if you have mutant pointy nail growers, it certainly doesn't hurt! :p

Congrats and thanks for the pictures!

ETA: There is also a 9" version of the Stealth Wheel, in case the 12" version won't fit through the cage door. http://atticworx.com/1Stealth Junior.htm

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I love that wheel. It won't fit through the door, but the bottom of my cage comes off so I.could prob out it in that way. I think the wheel currently in.the cage.is 11.5"

I'm not positive if she is blue or lilac. She is a light grayish color and im bad at identifying the correct colors. I really want a solid Russian blue, but I'm going to hold off until we get a much bigger cage since I don't want to shove 3 rats in this one.

Members online

No members online now.