Sometimes you just give them what they want

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
For days I have been nagged. Pepper has sat on the arm of the sofa so she could be head level with me and I could see her longing. SHe would even sit there with her eyes closed, a silent protest to confinement. SO i loaded up the whole show and took them to the valley. They had their coats on, Hyia had her sled. I had the car heater. I opened the door and released the whole show, then rearranged the blanket across my lap. It took 5 minutes before both dogs were hanging on to the side of the car. The child took only a few minutes longer in her snowpants, bomber hat, thinsulates, and boots. SO hehehe..today dogs are in hibernation mode laying in a sunbeam in my bedroom. Not in morose posture in front of the door hour after hour. :rofl1: Forgot to add it was 3 degrees. Dropped to 11 below last night.

ACooper

Yep, sometimes you just have to show them what they "THINK" they want, they really "DON'T WANT" LOL, if you had refused (because you KNEW it was too cold to enjoy) they would never have let up and held it against you, LOL

Glad they got to see first hand :D

PS, Orson is the same way..........he really really really thinks he'd like to go on a walk when it's this cold, but we don't even make it around the block (with his coat on) until he is huddling next to me and that means it's time to go home! LOL

Snark

Mutts to you
Riley was happy to zoom out to potty then zoom back in yesterday morning (a brisk 6 degrees). This morning, at -1 with a wind chill of -15, he decided he needed to play... Kids!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
We all have cabin fever so bad it isn't funny. Still laughing that no one dog has bothered me today about anything. THey are curled up in the blankets and staying that way.

Members online

No members online now.