We are new as well

Hi, I'm not to sure if i'm doing this right but here go's...Hello we are new as well, and just a little run down of us and our 4legged family members, my name is Lisa and my husband is Steven, we are proud parent's of Deznee, our 2yr old rot and 6month old pom Foxy. Deznee is just beautiful, I got her for Mothers day, and she is just one of the family we dont go anywhere without her, she is a German rot, that stands so gracefully and snors more than my husband...hehe...and then there is foxy, she is the cutest thing, she is the pressyest lil thing, and just perfect for me, but she suffers for "lil dog" sindrome...hehe...We had one albino boxer Sugar, but along with our 2 baby rot puppies they died from parvo, a few months back, the vets and the staff of our vets clinic tried everthing to save them but they had to go and make sure heaven is "safe" for our family, and we know we will see them when we get there. We miss them so very much. But dez and foxy keep us from missing them to much. Well that is pretty much it, thanks for reading this and please feel free to reply we love new friends.

Hi guys,

It's hard to lose your friends that way, especially when you lose them all at once.

It sounds like Deznee and Foxy are doing a wonderful job of making you happy and keeping you from being so lonely.

Jump in, we're all glad to talk here, and be sure to post your photos of all your babies.

Renee

Members online

No members online now.