NOVA/MD/DC Area Chazzers!!

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
December 13th? Is that next weekend? Like, not this one that'll be here in 2 days, but the one after?

I'm always so busy all the time. :mad:

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
January is probably better, but I think I can make December 13th if that's what everyone wants. I just have the office party that night.

noludoru

Bored Now.
It'll be cold, so I don't think it's going to be a long meetup. Maybe 12pm until we all get frozen and/or tired, and possibly getting some food after if anyone's up to it.

And yes, Your Hotness, the weekend after next. :p Calendar - bottom right hand side of the screen, lol!

CaliTerp07

I'm flexible. If January's better for people's schedules, it's fine. I can walk to the park, so just give me 45 minutes notice or so ;)

noludoru

Bored Now.
Okay, Cristy says it's good for her and Amber says maybe... she doesn't have an answer yet. But if everyone who wants to come can come on the 13th, I think we have a meetup. :D It'll be nice to see you again, Lil - both you and Her Hotness. And I can't wait to meet you, Cali! :D

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'm not positive that the 13th will work... maybe... I know if we do decide to push it to January I can't do the weekend of the 19th/20th for sure because I'll be in NYC. And... there's one other weekend in Jan that I'll be busy, but I can't remember what day... I'll find out

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
FTW. I just agreed to cover a shift on the 13th today. :/

Not like my car would make it down there anyhow. *le sigh*

noludoru

Bored Now.
*hugs PDub* :(

Okay, since it seems the 13th will be hard for three people (or at least two - not sure about Caitlin, and sorry I missed your post Lilavati), and I am apparently organizing this, we'll roll it back to January. How does that sound to everyone? :)

SO. For all the NOVA/MD/DC chazzers who want to come, we have the 5th, the 12th, and the 26th of January. OR if a Sunday works for you all, we also have the 6th, the 13th, and the 27th.

Can everyone interested please specify if Sundays are okay (if anyone says no, we'll rule them out) and if any of the above-mentioned dates will not work with their schedules?

CaliTerp07

Good, inauguration weekend isn't mentioned :) I plan to hole up and not leave my apartment that weekend!

Any of those dates work. It's far enough in the future that I have no clue what I'm doing (heck, I don't even have a 2009 calendar/planner yet!) so I'm good. Sundays are fine, though afternoon is best then.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
I think the 5th might be my friend's kid's 6th birthday party. I have to check my calendar and see which day that is.

Otherwise Jan is fine for me.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Good, inauguration weekend isn't mentioned :) I plan to hole up and not leave my apartment that weekend!

Any of those dates work. It's far enough in the future that I have no clue what I'm doing (heck, I don't even have a 2009 calendar/planner yet!) so I'm good. Sundays are fine, though afternoon is best then.
LOL Amber will be in NY then. And being anywhere NEAR DC then would absolutely suck.

CaliTerp07

LOL Amber will be in NY then. And being anywhere NEAR DC then would absolutely suck.
My boss stopped by my desk last night and asked if I had plans for inauguration week. I said no, and she asked if I would be willing to travel that week. YESSSSSSSS....gone for the week! Only to Richmond, but still :)

Now to find a home for my husband for the week, so I can rent out my apartment for $82374298347 to some tourists!

noludoru

Bored Now.
My boss stopped by my desk last night and asked if I had plans for inauguration week. I said no, and she asked if I would be willing to travel that week. YESSSSSSSS....gone for the week! Only to Richmond, but still :)

Now to find a home for my husband for the week, so I can rent out my apartment for $82374298347 to some tourists!
:rofl1:

I bet if you wait till early January you could make a small fortune.

And bring hubby with you. :p Or tell him to go visit family or something..

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Ok my friend's kid's 6th birthday party is on the 3rd, the 5th happens to be a Monday. I can do it on any other weekend that month, but I can't promise any weekdays, as I hope to be working.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Ok my friend's kid's 6th birthday party is on the 3rd, the 5th happens to be a Monday. I can do it on any other weekend that month, but I can't promise any weekdays, as I hope to be working.
Oh good lord.

I have been looking at January 2008.

*facepalm*

Let's try this again, then:

January 3-4, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25, and the 31 to the 1st of February are the weekends we have to choose from. Now someone who is actually competent at reading a calendar can take over from here, because clearly I am incapable of it.

Members online

No members online now.