I really hate...

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Giving meds every other day. I can never remember which day to give it - did I give it yesterday?? Every day is easy. Once a month is easy. Once a week is fine. Every other day is too confusing.

I'm glad it's nothing life threatening.

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
I don't have a pill box. I'm trying to do it by remembering that they get them on odd days - but when I'm feeding, I tend to not know the date.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Mark a calendar...they get the pill, put a check or an initial on the date. How do you do it at the kennel you work for?

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Cool. We used charts with a customized calendar grid on it and initialed the correct box by each time of day we gave the dog meds. For the more difficult ones, like the dog that had 5 different eye drops to be given at 8 different times of day, we wrote up a sheet, made copies and only had 3 specific people dealing with those meds so we know they were done right.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Get a pill box? :p That's what I do for Buddy. It's labeled Sun-Sat, am/pm. Makes it quiet easy for me and hubby. :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
If I need to give pills, I put in on a calendar right next to the coffee maker so I can make my coffee, give a pill, and check it off.

Members online

No members online now.