Besame's Favorite Spot

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Besame has finally figured out that my couch is a "dog couch"... dogs are allowed!!!

Teehee, look at her lips, all squooshed on the armrest...

Not sure why she thought this was comfortable...

My favorite... happy with a bone!

GOSH DARN IT.... I wish I could keep her, she's wonderful...

RD

Are you dead yet?
Gosh, she looks like such a mellow gal. She's gorgeous, and I love her collar.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
She's definitely mellow - hasn't barked ONCE since I brought her home on Friday. Very sweet, content to sit around and chew on bones, sleep, and wander around the house. She's very affectionate, gives lots of kisses, and is very tolerant of our lifestyle here.

I dremeled her nails today, she didn't mind. Gave her a bath on Saturday, didn't mind... she's a DOLL!

I was trying to teach her how to play with toys today, I'd throw a toy and encourage her to go get it. I don't think she got it...

ME: *throws toy* "Go get it Besame! Wheee!"
BEAAME: *looks at me* *looks at toy* *looks back at me* *licks my face and sits down*
ME: *sigh* *retrieves toy* *tries again*
Same results.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
She's definitely mellow - hasn't barked ONCE since I brought her home on Friday. Very sweet, content to sit around and chew on bones, sleep, and wander around the house. She's very affectionate, gives lots of kisses, and is very tolerant of our lifestyle here.

I dremeled her nails today, she didn't mind. Gave her a bath on Saturday, didn't mind... she's a DOLL!

I was trying to teach her how to play with toys today, I'd throw a toy and encourage her to go get it. I don't think she got it...

ME: *throws toy* "Go get it Besame! Wheee!"
BEAAME: *looks at me* *looks at toy* *looks back at me* *licks my face and sits down*
ME: *sigh* *retrieves toy* *tries again*
Same results.
I think she got it perfectly! She trained you to fetch! Good human! ;)

Members online