Assignment #3 - Motion

InLimbo87

On a side note, any photoshop wizards know how I could fix that blue-hued spot in the center?

Dekka

Just try me..
I likey could... if no one else does I will try to on thurs (need time on my home puter for that)

InLimbo87

I likey could... if no one else does I will try to on thurs (need time on my home puter for that)
I'm going to try to play with it again this week, I tried lasso'ing the discolored section and copying it to a new layer. My problem is that I can not get the colors to match the area around it.

If you're going to give it a try, let me know and I'll send you the original and I owe you one. :D

Dekka

Just try me..
It was a fairly simple fix I used an adjustment layer and reduced the vibrancy of magenta and blue. It worked well as there was really no other blue and magenta of those shades in the pic.

InLimbo87

It was a fairly simple fix I used an adjustment layer and reduced the vibrancy of magenta and blue. It worked well as there was really no other blue and magenta of those shades in the pic.

Thank you, it turned out great. Thanks for the explanation as well, I'm still getting the hang of adjustments in Photoshop and that helps! :D

Members online

No members online now.