Brindle Great Dane Mix

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
This was another Dane (well Dane mix) that was at our shelter. She was actually there a little while ago and I meant to show the pics, but I got sidetracked :eek: oops lol Anyways, she was a really sweet girl and very skinny. Not as bad as the rottie, but still you could feel/see her hip bones and most of the other bones. But she was really sweet (crappy pics again sorry. oh and the guy is another volunteer but I blacked out his face so he can remain annonymous....this kid was really tall lol) And yes I did have a bit of fun with these :D The kids are there for a scout thing.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
she is a purdy girl but uhhum i can't quite say that about your workers! Mighty strange looking people if you ask me:D

Kase

She's gorgeous, pretty thin but that will be sorted in time. I love the pink collar, it really matches her coat :D.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Thanks everyone! She is lovley isn't she? lol And yeah, she was really thin :(

smkie said:
she is a purdy girl but uhhum i can't quite say that about your workers! Mighty strange looking people if you ask me:D
HEy! I thought my workers where cute! ;) LOL But yeah, he did change colors! lol

Kase said:
She's gorgeous, pretty thin but that will be sorted in time. I love the pink collar, it really matches her coat .
I know! She looked so good in pink! We even put a pink bandana with paw prints on her and a nice bow/flower/lace thing on her collar and some nice smelling spray. She was all "dolled up" lol :p

Brattina88

I think its a good think you live far away from me BB, because otherwise I think I would've stopped in to see some of those beautiful shelter pups :eek:

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Brattina88 said:
I think its a good think you live far away from me BB, because otherwise I think I would've stopped in to see some of those beautiful shelter pups :eek:
LOL I think it's a good thing that there is no possibility of me properly caring for another dog with my current situation or I'd end up with a zoo :eek:

Members online

No members online now.