The Good News thread

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Hannah and I slept in today... until 10AM :D Brian got up for work and Hannah woke up so I brought her into our bed and we both zonked out for a couple more hours. I SO needed that

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Found something to do that will at least get some money coming in (taking care of my gram and doing errands for her and cleaning her house) AND have an interview at the local animal shelter on Wednesday.

Vibes please?

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Drove to IN today to pick up an ACDx foster. Everything went smooth. Have my two in the dog room in crates, all settled down. Lucy is in the living room, crated, settled down. Giving them time to kind of chill, and may do a brief introduction tonight when Josh gets home.

I'm just relieved that everything went as planned for once!

Taqroy

Got Mu to drink a whole bowl of water with a little chicken broth in it. :) I was worried about dehydration since she won't drink at all in the cone. And she's proved herself completely untrustworthy out of the stupid thing.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Blossom has finally turned over her icky shelter coat. Finally! She had such a thin, brittle haircoat with yucky dander, and we just don't do that in this house of raw fed, well-groomed dogs. It really bothered me! Her first family didn't neglect her to the point of real harm but she was fly bitten, dandruffy, and too boney for my tastes. Probably tied out in their yard, etc. And she had this smell the roomie and I call "shelter stank", it's like normal boarding kennel smell but dirtier and sadder. It doesn't disappear with the first few baths either.

Anyway, after months of raw food and regular baths, plus a lot of canned salmon and some vitamin E, she finally feels soft. No more dandruff either. She's very slick coated but now her ruff feels like it actually has a soft, dense undercoat and everything. Yay!!! :banana:

There's a certain pleasure in patching up a dog out of a bad situation. I has it today. :D

Taqroy

I LOVE MY VET. We took Mu in for a check and re - bandage (which wasn't needed) and she didn't even charge us. And she was amazing with Mu and remembered us from over a year ago. And that is why I pay so much money to go there. <3

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
We went to training class two weeks ago (it was cancelled because of the storm last week) and tonight we went to the club meeting and everyone is super nice. So tomorrow night we have handling and rally class again, then hopefully at the next meeting we'll be voted in as members. :)

Staff online

Members online