Renee?

yoko

That's good to hear :)

Last I heard I had just been inquiring on tags but she said she had a lot going on with her parents.

I think these two assholes are doing their best to kill me. There is no end to the demands for attention, for being waited on, for being the whipping post, to being screamed at, screamed for, bitched to, bitched about and general abusive behavior so it's pretty much been just fighting to get some of MY work done before the next series of demands and drinking lots of coffee to have a shot at working late at night. I've not even had a chance to finish any net articles since my dad's hospitalization so there's been zero cash flowing in either.

Just a little more sturm und drang than I can juggle.

I need to get Black Dog finished and marketed . . .

To be honest, I've been a little worried about me too, and this knee being screwed up has really had me on edge since I know I either have to get it worked out myself or it's staying effed up. I've almost got it back right, thanks largely to Dreeza sending me a therapy video and using the equipment in the gym to work on it. It's not 100% yet, but at least now I know it's going to be.

The dogs are doing a good job of cleaning out the freezer bit by bit, and fortunately, they don't mind my mom's cooking, since she always buys the economy size packages of meat, then screws it up by mixing it with a thousand things (she doesn't like the taste of meat so no one else is allowed to either) and then no one can eat the crap. Except the dogs.

darkchild16

We are Home.
To be honest, I've been a little worried about me too, and this knee being screwed up has really had me on edge since I know I either have to get it worked out myself or it's staying effed up. I've almost got it back right, thanks largely to Dreeza sending me a therapy video and using the equipment in the gym to work on it. It's not 100% yet, but at least now I know it's going to be.

The dogs are doing a good job of cleaning out the freezer bit by bit, and fortunately, they don't mind my mom's cooking, since she always buys the economy size packages of meat, then screws it up by mixing it with a thousand things (she doesn't like the taste of meat so no one else is allowed to either) and then no one can eat the crap. Except the dogs.
Im with ya on the knee thing :( Hopefully you get it straight mine will be after we are done moving. Jeremys had to work most nights so Ive been doing way too much and quickly since I have to rush while Savannah is sleeping.

*rolleyes* at least the dogs are eating good though. Now YOU need to!

Taqroy

HEY! *hugtacklesyou* I'm glad you checked in lady. I'm sorry things are so sucky though. :(

Working on a pot of coffee now. Another day a total bust because SUPPOSEDLY I had to take them to the store, to the utility company, and a million other places . . . none of which happened, but it effectively kept me from being able to get any work of substance done, since once I start I have to finish up to a certain point. :wall:

So . . . we'll get to do this all tomorrow. Since we didn't do it today.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Boourns. Probably a stupid question but is there anyway you can just say NO I'M DONE? I know you live next door so it is especially hard

milos_mommy

Boourns. Probably a stupid question but is there anyway you can just say NO I'M DONE? I know you live next door so it is especially hard
Yeah....I'm sort of missing why you're stuck there with them, especially if they treat you so awfully.

Because, stupidly, I bought the house next door and I don't have it in me to treat them as they treat others. That's always my downfall. I can't seem to get past that. The only way I'm going to get out of it is to get physical distance, and that's a problem in this economic climate, especially with three dogs. I need to keep a roof over their heads and keep them taken care of, first and foremost.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
Hugs and know we have a couch and al dog friendly if ya need to just leave for a minute. And the Creole coffee is always flowing. I got ya pm and hugs again. I was worried ya had snapped and driven off a ledge to just stop the dang nagging. You are a truely great kid to them. They won't see it but the goddess does. And good will come back to you.

Members online

No members online now.