I got a RAISE!!!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
And my boss didn't even warn me in advance before I saw my paycheck. I went from making $10 an hour when I first started this job a year ago to now making $13 an hour. I noticed my check was quite a bit bigger this time around and realized I'm now making more per hour. Sweeet!!!!

With that said, I am setting a little bit aside every month to actually get something for me for once since pretty much my money always goes to the animals and bills. My DSLR (NIKON D60) is on it's last legs. The motor is literally dying and it won't autofocus much anymore. I end up having to turn off my camera and wait a bit and then turn it back on to get a few exposures and then turn it off again. I lose a LOT of potential photos that way not to mention the quality doesn't seem to be what it used to be and since I really want to get back into taking photos again for a little extra side income I decided to save up for a new camera. I think I've decided on the NIKON D7000... Especially after seeing Zoom's D7000 this past week when she was out here. I've got $300 set aside so far in my camera saving pile in my sock drawer. Probably going to be a little bit before I have enough to get it, but at least I'm $300 closer. Feels so odd to be doing something for myself that isn't directly for the dogs. LOL.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
She actually wants me to get my studio stuff from my storage unit in GA so I can start doing photos of our daycare/boarding clients' dogs. :)

Staff online

Members online