Sierra's new boots (videos)

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
With how FREEZING it was today (-28 Celsius or something ridiculous with wind chill) I decided that now was as good a time as any to get Sierra some boots. She wouldn't even go out to pee this morning her paws froze so quickly, so I thought she'd appreciate them.

I thought wrong.

Two videos to highlight exactly what Sierra thought of her boots.

I could plainly see that wasn't going very far, so I tried leashing her so I could give her some encouragement (ie, pull her into motion).

And since I just got a new camera today (to replace the one I got at Christmas that stopped working) there will also be pictures coming :)

Dekka

Just try me..
Thats so cute... I love how Nya is sitting there going "ha ha mom loves me best... she doesn't torture me so"

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
:rofl1::rofl1: I love in the first video how she turns her head and won't even acknowledge you!! :rofl1: Poor baby!

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
I wish I'd had a way to take video when we tried them on at the store, it was even funnier than this! She bunny hopped on her back feet until I put the back boots on too, then she did the funny "OMG MY FEET FEEL FUNNY" dance where she hopped from foot to foot! I felt bad for laughing at her, but I laughed. Loudly.

MPP

petperson
Good grief! She looks like a cow on ice! Poor, poor Sierra--her momma's so MEAN to her! Awwwwww. :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.