Any Buddy lovers out there anymore?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I have always been a sucker for a freckled face and Buddy is one of my all time favorites. He looks great! REally nice pics.

Paige

Let it be
Slackin off posting Buddy pics! What's wr ong with you woman?

He is as handsome as ever.

BostonBanker

I used to think I loved Buddy, but I'm so not a small-dog person. Now that we know he's a maltese....well, it just spoiled some of the joy.

But I'll just lie to myself, and pretend there is no maltese in him and admire his pictures!

Oh, I must be a good liar. I'm in love with him again! That last picture of his face with the light hitting it is stunning!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh Buddy, we do love you! Keep giving your mom lots of kisses so she'll keep posting pics of you!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
I have always been a sucker for a freckled face and Buddy is one of my all time favorites. He looks great! REally nice pics.
Ohh you would have loved this, this.. whatever it was at the park yesterday. I stopped dead in my tracks.. the coloring was gorgeous and oh, so many freckles everywhere!!

Slackin off posting Buddy pics! What's wr ong with you woman?

He is as handsome as ever.
:eek: You can look in my flickr account and see that Buddy pics have either been really horrible (blurry, lacking personality) or there just isn't any because he hasn't been very photogenic lately.

I used to think I loved Buddy, but I'm so not a small-dog person. Now that we know he's a maltese....well, it just spoiled some of the joy.

But I'll just lie to myself, and pretend there is no maltese in him and admire his pictures!

Oh, I must be a good liar. I'm in love with him again! That last picture of his face with the light hitting it is stunning!

Auntie B.... Buddy understands. He's had to come to grips with his new identity and it's been hard for him. He is a great dane/lab/pointer mix in a maltese body, though!! :p

Oh Buddy, we do love you! Keep giving your mom lots of kisses so she'll keep posting pics of you!
Thanks, Barb!

Awwww, I love Buddy!

:) Buddy can now continue living.. there is sufficient love for him now... lol

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Of course we love Buddy, but somebody has really been slacking on posting pictures. Naming no names, but...

He is handsome as always, but I wanted to suggest that you discuss the proper Maltese cut with your groomer. I think s/he is maybe not so experienced with the traditional Maltese cut.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
LOL, Red... that one shows SO much of his personality... lol :D

Mom... I fired the groomer and have decided to just let Buddy go natural! :yikes: :p

ACooper

Awe..........see? THAT picture would have been the perfect one to say "Doesn't anybody wuv me out there?"

He looks great, and he also looks HEALTHY! And with Buddy..........we know that is a biggie :)

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Awe..........see? THAT picture would have been the perfect one to say "Doesn't anybody wuv me out there?"

He looks great, and he also looks HEALTHY! And with Buddy..........we know that is a biggie :)
LOL, yeah, that would have been the best picture for that. :)

I played with that pic a bit in photoshop..

Buddy is doing really well. His paws are a little itchy right now, which is why it was so important for me to get him in the salt water yesterday, BUT, otherwise he is doing really really well!! :)

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
wow--Buddy has really matured, he looks so strong and "manly"!
He has matured mentally as well. I'm so amazed at him. I really am. He's been able to be off leash a lot more, we trust that he'll listen MORE and he's just more well rounded. He's growing up. WAAHH. Means he's getting older, too. :(

Members online

No members online now.