First pics with my new Nikon D60

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
You don't think I'm going to allow you to actually have me be in the frame do you?

Screw it... I don't want to look

ok fine... fine

uh huh

*more*

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady

Slightly out of focus

*DONE* for now... this was my first attempt... plus... it was kinda cloudy out and Bamm wasn't very cooperative so it was a tough first shoot

cvcraven

*Green with jealousy!* I think you've done a great job your 1st time out with your new camera. Cute pup too!

I really, really want to get a better camera! I take way too many pictures to have a crappy camera! (My brother has a canon rebel xt...but he broke the only lens he had for it. I am working my way into getting him to let me have it, he never takes pictures).. :

BamBam is TOO cute!

Chewbecca

feel the magic
but, but...I LOVE this picture.

I think the best thing about it is that his face (especially the eyes) are so sharp.

You're going to be advancing with your camera, pretty fast!
Those shots are GREAT!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
haha... well... I didn't show you all the millions of photos where he kept turning completely away from me... he's so funny... he kept giving me this pitiful look of "I hate you... no more pictures" hehe

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
OMG, I missed this thread the other day. I think you got some GREAT shots!! Some of my all-time faves of Auggie were taken on a cloudy day... it does things to the colours that just make them look so unique!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Thank you. One thing I did notice in some of them though is that when I resize the pics down to post on here I can see some of the pixelation. Image Quality is set to Normal and Image Size is set to Large... if I set it to medium would that stop the extreme pixelation when I try and resize them in photoshop?

Chewbecca

feel the magic
are you resizing the pics BEFORE uploading them to photobucket or flickr or anywhere else?

Because mine are set to large, but I noticed sometimes when putting them on photobucket the quality got degraded.

If you're not resizing before uploading them, try that.:D

Toller_08

I'm so glad you finally got your new camera! I hope we get to see a lot more of Bamm now. He is gorgeous!

Members online

No members online now.