New pics of my crew!

Adrienne

This is one of our newest additions, a common mouse named Oreo, we also have a new hamster named Cookie Dough, (can you tell I have a five-year-old? :D ).

Here's Gunnar! The lazy bones, he's all played out today!

More to come...

Adrienne

Here's Neva and my oldest son...

and of course had to have a few of Miss Katya, I love her expressive eyes!

S

stirder

nice pictures. somebody is camera shy I see. what is katya? I could imagine a whole bunch of breeds in her, ovcharka? saint bernard x collie. great pyrenese x collie. gsd x great pyrenese. and quite a few others. she is beautiful.

Adrienne

Strider, Katya is a Cuacasian Ovcharka just like Orion's dog is, from the same breeder actually. Also that would be me in my P.J.'s which is why I was being camera shy :D .

Elin, yep its a mouse, on my neck. She built a little nest in my hair, LOL!

Thanks guys :D

S

stirder

I thought so but figured if I didnt list the other possibilities I sorta saw that Id be wrong. shes a gorgeous dog.

Katya is superb! Those eyes are . . . well, Greta Garbo comes to mind, lol!

Gunnar MUST be related to Bimmer, climbing up on the back of the sofa like that ;) Poor Neva looks like she's at the end of her rope from trying to keep her boy out of trouble :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
katya is a queen..you can just tell she is of nobility...i adore her from afar..(tell her that) Aaron had a mouse when he was 5..someday i will write and illustrate that story...lovely family..precious boy

Members online

No members online now.