The Dog Park....

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
... Ilsa has trained Jack to scream in the parking lot too!

"Open the gate already!"

Ilsa loves her Chuckit stick... almost as much as she likes the tennis balls it chucks!

Full-throttle Jack!

Ilsa and Jack are startign to play together...

*more*

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
AWWW I love that last one of Ilsa! She looks sooo pretty! looks like she isnt going to let her battle wound phase her at all! How's it healing up?

RD

Are you dead yet?
LOVE the last one! Ilsa has such inquisitive eyes.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Ilsa's healing marvelously - I took the stitches out today, it oozed a bit (eww I know, gross) but the "ooze" was pink-tinged clear, so I'm not worried. Other than that, she's got a couple big ucky scabs but that's about it.

Ilsa always bounces back quickly. She's had a few close calls, but she's never let them keep her down for long. I think she's got a real zeal for life - if that's the right word - and nothing that ever happens will bum her out much!

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
those pics make me want to be a dog and go play too!! they look like they are sooooooooo happy, and having fun!

anna84

I love the pick of Jack by himself fully stretched out in a run. Their just such gorgeous happy looking dogs.

ACooper

Oh, what a fabulous day you had there.............we had a beautiful day here too! Lots of playing outside, the dogs are both crashed at my feet! LOL

They both look gorgeous as always sizzle!

Members online