Diamond?

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Hi y'all! I was just wondering if anyone here uses Diamond food, and if so, how do you like it? I've been told by someone who uses it, that she can get a 40 lb tub of Diamond for only :eek: $21.99 :eek:. I'd like to check this food out, because currently my male dogs are eating Puppy Chow (yuck), and my 11 yr old dog really only likes Kibbles 'n' Bits (ew). Shelby has eaten Iams (nasty), but she gave me some trouble about it; she's so picky :rolleyes:. She'll have to get used to Diamond, or Canidae. Thank god my boys'll eat anything LOL.

Thanks
~Purr

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Thanks, Gaddy. I'll check it out. Do you know where I can get it? I was thinking maybe they'd have it at PetsMart...Do you think they would carry it?

I think it depends on the store. The PetSmart's out here don't sell Diamond, only brands like Royal Canin and Iams. If there's a local feed store, though, they might sell it.

Mordy

Quigleyfied
the regular diamond foods aren't particularly good quality. many of them are byproduct based rather than meat based. it's better than dog chow/puppy chow, but not by much.

diamond also does not use human grade meats, whereas canidae for example does.

if you click on my signature image and go to "product list" you can compare directly.

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Ah, thank you Mordy! I was under the impression, though, that Diamond uses "human grade ingredients". I've heard that you know your dog food though, so, I'll take your word for it. I'll go to PetsMart, and see what they've got. Thanks again.

~Purr

Staff online

Members online