Early morning heart attack

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Huck sleeps in bed with us, sometimes on the pillow, sometimes snuggled into some warm spot in the crook of a knee or an arm. This morning, he had settled in between my bf and I. I woke to see where he was at, felt a little lump halfway under my bf and freaked out, threw off the covers and yanked him out. Huck just yawned and was like "good morning, you feed me now?" and we were just like GROW BIGGER NOW DON'T GET SQUISHED.

And that is why I was out of bed at 6:30am today.

Saeleofu

That's actually why Tango rarely slept in bed with me, and when he did, I made him sleep on the pillows. I was SO afraid I'd squish him.

Glad the little rascal is fine! :D

Zoom

Twin 2.0
There is no "making" him sleep anywhere, LOL. He woke me up at 3am by licking my eyelids, apparently because he wanted to get down into the covers? He was also sticking his nose as far into my ear as he could and purring, then trying to nibble on my tragus. :rolleyes:

Sparrow

I'm afraid Zoe will squish Maiya, because she's really quite unaware of herself, but Maiya insists on curling up next to her great big personal space heater. I just make sure to remind Zoe of the kitty and so far she hasn't crushed her. I figure she has enough extra claws to get the point across if need be, and she's almost a full grown kitteh now. A catten!

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so relieved he's okay and you both will live after your scare.

I will say one thing; I'd rather have a cat that loves me like that than one that bites, scratches & is nasty. I'd say you have a keeper who will love you forever.:)

Members online

No members online now.