Yuckaduck?

Y

yuckaduck

I'm pretty heartbroken about Dallas right now because I really wanted this lady to be trustworthy and things to work out. I trust everyone and they keep screwing. I am becoming very hard to people now because I have been screwed one to many times.

January

Ya got screwed hon, told you that last week but you have to big of a heart and are way to trusting to hold out hope. Good Luck. I do not need to respond to your post ha, I live with you.

I know, dear, I know. But look at it this way: it's better to be the kind of person who gets taken advantage of from time to time because of your good heart than the kind of person who takes advantage . . . You're way ahead of those people in all the ways that really count.

Y

yuckaduck

Check out January, she never beats around the bush. lol Makes me crack up all the time. Funny lady!

I am still holding out and hoping that she has an explaination.

Y

yuckaduck

At least I never met her so I do not have her picture in my mind. It would be worse if I had met the dog before.

Fran27

What is killing me is the rescues who had you to adopt their dog and they PTS them anyway???????? What kind of awful rescue is that? I'm speechless, it is just beyond lame. And they didn't give you your money back? Those people look like scammers just the same.

Y

yuckaduck

Nope no money back, no dog, it was just an excuse because they did not want to hold the dog until transport time is all. Instead of saying that, they allowed me to believe the dog was on the way.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I smell lawsuit! Technically this qualifies as theft and proabably some other fancy name that Renee could supply. Go for it!

Most states have criminal statutes regarding obtaining money under false pretenses. Also, if you sent the money throught the U.S. Mail, or if the postal service was used for any of the contacts, the U.S. Feds might consider it a federal crime.

Y

yuckaduck

Renee750il said:
Most states have criminal statutes regarding obtaining money under false pretenses. Also, if you sent the money throught the U.S. Mail, or if the postal service was used for any of the contacts, the U.S. Feds might consider it a federal crime.

I did use the mail from Canada to North Carolina and I have the cashed money order with her signature on it in my possession. One more week to either call to make arrangements to deliver the dog or return my money in full or it is going to be a lawsuit. I am sick of people taking advantage of me and this one will not get away with it.

avenlee

I don't blame you yuck, for wanting to bring some kind of consequence/law suit against this lady. If anything, it might just make her think twice in doing this to another person. You know, some people just don't get it! They think they can just take advantage of people and not thinking of how their actions affect everyone! It just sickens me. It must be so hard for her to look at herself in the mirror each morning. I actually pity them. It must be hard for her to live with herself. I'll be hoping that you get some kind of resolution in your situation.

Fran27

Make sure you mention the emotional consequences of what she did too. People like that should pay the price in my opinion...

Members online

No members online now.