Fun, Fun, Fun! (large pix)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Now that I've got my licence (YAY!) the dogs and I have started going alot more places. And Blaze's herding training starts back up in 2weeks! :D :D

We went to the park (didn't get any pics) then around the corner to the lake.

Long legs and filling out a bit

Poor Lizzie, had to wait her turn. O/T, but the crate on the right was a DEAL! $50 and extremely portable. It usually sells for about $130. Bone Voyage Pup Tent - Crate & Cage Accessories

Then she got out and had a fantastical (yes, I know the spelling :p) time

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Blaze is all grown up! And Lizzie is just a beauty. Can't wait to see herding pics!

That last pic of Lizzie is gorgeous... she's a beautiful dog.

And Blaze! I love Blaze.. he's such a handsome boy! I remember his puppy pictures.... doesn't seem that long ago!

Giny

Great pictures! My fav is the action, catch the ball, picture....that's awesome!

bubbatd

Ahhhh freedom !!!!! Looks like a great start ! Have fun !!

Paige

Let it be
Blaze certainly is growing into himself. Just wait for this up and coming year! Bandit beefed out like a son of a gun. He's all bulky and butch now. Spank never really caught up to Bandit's width but even he isn't all legs anymore.

Toller_08

I love that first one of Blaze! Great shot. Lizzie's looking as pretty as ever, too. :)

Boxer100

That's not fair, your camera is too good. Did you do any digital enhancement to those pics? I like the last one the most but it could use some cropping maybe.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
That's not fair, your camera is too good. Did you do any digital enhancement to those pics? I like the last one the most but it could use some cropping maybe.
Uhm, I cropped a few, sharpened a couple, and I might have added some light to one. Oh, and I color boosted about 20% on one.

Members online

No members online now.