Tucker's Ears are UP!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Here are just a few quick pictures I took this afternoon of evil puppeh. Tucker's ears went up a couple of days ago.

Rylie investigating evil puppeh:

Chloe investigating him as well:

Rylie:

BostonBanker

I didn't think it was possible for him to get any cuter - but there you go! Prick ears make him more adorable than before:D.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Thanks for the lovely comments, everyone. He is quite cute, although quite evil at the same time :p

He really is adorable. And I like your afghan, there behind him.
Thanks! My grandmother crocheted a bunch of them... we have 2 in our home. Although they don't match the livingroom (which is decorated in eastern ecclectic), they mean a lot to me. The chis always burrow into them so we keep them on the couch.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
He's so adorable!

That's one thing I think is so neat about toy breeds...there's doesn't seem to be a whole lot of size difference between an 12-week-old pup and an adult. Cute!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Thanks!

I'm not sure how I get anything done with him... lol. He's such a cute little ball of fluff. I love him already.

He's actually a really smart little guy... doing exceptionally well with potty training (the breeder already started him on it beforehand). We started him on raw yesterday and he LOVES it... he eats so quickly now!

There isn't much of a size difference between adult chis and puppies... basically, an 8-9 week old chi puppy will be 2.5 times that weight as an adult. We're expecting him to reach 5 or so pounds as an adult.

Members online

No members online now.