Dying Walker White?

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
You could try that stuff people spray in their hair on halloween to make it a different color....

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Its kid safe anyway. And it last until you wash it out. It isnt a dye persay. Its more like, spray paint. As long as you dont get it in his eyes, it should be fine.

darkchild16

We are Home.
His face wont be done. But I dunno if it would be to harsh for his skiin Im not worried about licking with that stuff because it comes out right away and i can keep him from licking.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
It shouldnt be, but you never know. Oz got sprayed last Halloween with the black kind by accident, and it didnt hurt his skin. I didnt notice he has a bigger black spot than normal for about twenty mintues, and I just washed it out with a washcloth. It came right out.

Why, may I ask, do you want to dye Walker white?

darkchild16

We are Home.
Nope just trying to plan ahead and see if its feasable
if not back to plan A LOL

and if I sent Josh a white dog he would promptly kill me. He doesnt even know my plans for holloween yet LOL

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I know! All three dogs here (Im dogsitting) are conked out. Im still on the computer because every time I lay down I think of something I need to do. So I pop right back up. Ugh.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Oz is the only one allowed on the bed too. He sleeps curled up behind my knees. Which is, of course, the one spot that keeps me from moving at all.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
whites the hardest color to acheive unless of course its a white dog.

my first suggestion, childrens wated based facepaint, its safe if he licks it and washes out quickly.

second best bet would be the white spray for hair its kid safe so shouldnt be a problem for him.

Manic Panic MIGHT make a white dye, its vegitable based and safe to use on pets (none toxic and no chemicles) BUT im not sure how well itll cover over a color, and it is semi perminent (will last about 6 weeks)

most people use sugar free koolaid and manic panic for dying dogs funky colors (both are safe) but whites tough!

Staff online

Members online