Chili is VERY irritated with me..

noludoru

Bored Now.
She came up to say hello and demand my attention and adoration and heard... breathing. :eek:

She put her paws up on the chair, cocked her ears to the side, opened her eyes wide and stared in horror at the big, furry, snoring lump curled around me in the chair. The dreaded D-O-G. Chili stared at him for a few seconds with an expression on her face akin to a human's jaw dropping, and looked at me as if she'd never seen me before. "Mom, WHAT is that thing doing in our chair with you!?"

She slowly let herself back down onto four paws, actually shook her head like she couldn't believe what she was seeing, and checked again to make sure it wasn't a bad dream.

Then she gave me her Pouty-Face Look, visibly wilted, and stalked out of the room.

I think I'm in trouble.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Uh oh! You better be careful Nolu! chilie's gonna get you back for letting that "thing" up in HER chair with you!!! :p rofl!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Oh she definitely thinks he is a "thing".... She hates him.

I just can't wait to find out how she's going to get me back for this.... She knows I'm the one who brought him here, and that he hangs around me a lot.... but I think it just dawned on her that I love him, too, and he's not just a temporary inconvenience. Call me crazy, but I couldn't mistake that flash of intuition in her eyes that was replaced by the saddest look she's ever given me.

nancy2394

Isn't it funny how dogs seek attention just like we do.... I love it when my dogs come over and nudge my hand so I will stroke them or pay attention to them.

Members online

No members online now.