Who is who on here? the 2010 edition!

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Nickname/Preferred name: Nikki

about your dog(s): Harleigh is a 17 months old Lab, maybe mix. I've had her since she was 12.5 weeks old. Rebel is a 3 y/o APBT, he live at my brothers house, but I still see him quite frequently.

Interests: Football, Florida Gators, Swimming (the beach, springs, lake, river, etc.), Reading, Watching Movies, Texting.

Favorite music: Christian and Country

Favorite book: Hmm, I have a lot of favorite books!

Favorite quote: Can't say I have one, really.

Here's me (cameo by Harleigh:p). These were my Senior pictures taken in like May though, about 2-3 weeks before my high school graduation.

Toller_08

I thought I'd replied to this thread already, but apparently not!

Nickname/Preferred name: Devan (or Toller_08... doesn't matter to me!)

About your dog(s): Dance is my 3 year old Toller, and pretty much my life. I like to bring her along pretty much everywhere I go as long as dogs are allowed. She's been my introduction into the world of dog sports as well, and we're currently training in Agility, Obedience, and trialing in Rally-O. Keira is our 2.5yr old female Doberman, who I enjoy doing different things with, but she's basically my mom's dog. And then there's Ripley, my 15 month old male Doberman, who is a complete nutcase at the moment and definitely keeps us on our toes! He's just a big goof, who lives to have fun.

Interests: Dogs, photography, art/s, doing things outdoors, hanging out with family, etc.

Favorite music: Pop/rock I guess... I listen to pretty much everything though.

Favorite book: I love to read, but haven't read anything for a while now for some reason... I can't think of a favourite at the moment.

Favorite quote: Not sure -- there are lots of different quotes that I like, but I don't really have a favourite.

I don't really have any pictures of me, let alone any good ones, haha. So here are a couple I managed to find...

Dance and I (she was being very uncooperative):

And this was of me and my grandparents, but I cropped just me out so it's kind of blurry...

Bunch of fine looking ladies on these parts! Well. OK then!

Nickname/Preferred name: skKi I suppose

Occupation: Admin, bookkeeper, marketer, general labourer, all purpose employee.

about your dog(s): My dog is Pit; he's orange and I like him. Sometimes I think he likes me too. He's 3 going on ancient and has some serious grumpiness to prove it.

Interests: Animals, photos, hiking, computering, sewing, constructing, whatever strikes my fancy in the moment, really.

Favorite music: Everything and nothing. Can't for the life of me classify the stuff I listen to...

Favorite book: None off the top of my head.

Favorite quote: Eyes are bright, tail's bushy. I dunno, it changes by the day.

My mug is typically hidden BEHIND the camera for a reason, you know.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Nickname/Preferred name: Lauren

about your dog(s): 5 year old rescue, dachshund/chihuahua mix, chloe. :)

Interests: Music. I want to be a singer. I also would love to do acting/film making/directing. I also love to read. I like writing short stories, poetry, and songs. I love photography as well! :)

Favorite music: Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and more.

Favorite book: The twilight series. <3

Favorite quote: Too many to name, really. Here's one though;

"We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about."
-- Albert Einstein

I find this very true. I may change my mind a million times about the things I want out of life, but as long as I have something to be enthusiastic about, and something that I love, I'm happy.

Recent photos:

My sister and I (we look very similar though we are nearly 5 years apart, she is 14):

On the right in that one ^

On the left in this one ^

Chloe and I:

A bit of a silly one of me, but cute of Chloe!! :)

GlassOnion

Thanks, and Gig 'em.
Me, trying to look professional. Think professionals brush their hair, though.. Note the Nikki ears at the bottom:

Me, not looking professional at all. Note the Nikki chest to the left. The next photo in the series is her nosing me and me losing it.

Real gangsters have decorative plates.

Pops2

WARNING GRAPHIC PIC

me & the Sonic & the results of a quick after work run this last winter in NC

Paige

Let it be
I haven't posted a photo in awhile and now that I'm pregnant I guess I could update.

Me, pregnant.

Pops2

i shave the head so you don't see the grey. if i let everything grow out for about 2 weeks the hair & beard looks like Sean Connery in that movie w/ nic gage.

milos_mommy

Lol Pops you look pretty much exactly how I pictured you, lol.

Paige, you look adorable! And Theresa, you look so happy with Katie :)

Staff online

Members online