movie..boomer learns to retrieve

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
http://www.ourmedia.org/node/30335
http://www.ourmedia.org/node/30501
Here is boomer at the off leash park retreiveing for the first time
if we can get him out there really swimming it will be the very best thing for weight loss..he has already trimmed down considerably. :)
i always have to cover the lens of my camera when they come out of the water so they don't splash muddy water on it..boomer is starting out slow..each time we are lengthing his way out until his feet will no longer be touching..right now we are just working on his desire. this takes a minute to connect but it will start soon.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
it takes a minute or two for me but that is all...do you have quick time?

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Hey the movie worked for me! :)

Boomer's so cute! Was that vic being held back? Looked like he wanted in the water to get the toy realllll bad...lol :p

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Vic says the flag bumper was his first, so yeah he had to be kept still so boomer could have a chance..the little gurl is Hyia of course :D I got one more movie, i am waiting for approval now..Victor is running on land and it was darn hard to get on film..we didn't have a zoom and zoom is what he does. Fortuantly Bronwyn came over today and edited it for me ( i don't know how) so it isnt' so bad as seeing too many tiny clips..She has a good movie camera With a zoom and is going to come with me some morning..i really wanted him running thru the brush because he looks like a gazelle..leap leap leap :)

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LOL....so you've got a gazelle dog then... :p

I just watched the second movie....vic is soooo hyper! lol he's a cutie!
And boomer looks like a sweetie :)

I can't wait till you get that other video up.....I love watching them!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
the server was down for awhile but is back up now..i don't know what happened to my other one.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Boomer is Kelly's friend Denise's dog...she was on a "vacation" taking her husband that has a brain bacteria and will die soon..they had to travel with many oxygen tanks and a huge machine, as well as both children to see his daughter in New Mexico i think...it was not an easy journey for her, and Boomer had never retreived before..Denise has started bringing him to the park each morning because well the best word to describe him is wide...he has trimmed down maginificantly.. Kelly made the little clip to show Denise when she got back..something cheerful. Kelly also clipped a great deal of hair off of boomer as well, and continued taking him to the park each day. I left them the flag bumper so they could keep working him.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm glad Boomer is in good hands while his owners are away. I am so sorry to hear about Denise's husband. What a terrible thing for all of them to be going through.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Denny and Maggie are the brightest, and sweetest children, and Denise is a gift from the heavens above, a more generous and loving woman doens't exist..when i get boomer out there as far as Victor we will take another movie :D

Members online

No members online now.