Updated pics (Pit bull)

Heheh . . . . I've noticed ;) Would love to see more of all of you over here. How's Ghost, by the way? I was wondering about him the other day - he just popped into my mind for some reason.

RD

Are you dead yet?
She has such a gorgeous, feminine face and I love the alert, surprised expression. Good looking dog!

S

Squishy22

Beautiful pittie. I love the head on that dog. Soooo much better than the overly done heads you see now days. Much more athletic looking and I LOVE it. She looks FAST!

I ust say I love her build and face, Its by far the best pit iv'e seen in a while.Tho she looks a bit too muscular...

No steroids here trust me, she's just a house dog with no conditioning at all ;)

It's all in her genetics and diet make up, that's all :D

S

Squishy22

No steroids here trust me, she's just a house dog with no conditioning at all ;)

It's all in her genetics and diet make up, that's all :D

Thats insane. Just genetics? Wow. Whats her diet? I could have sworn that maybe she was in weight pulling or something. I know that pit bulls do have a tendancy to build muscle without doing much of anything. She must be quite active though (running, jumping, playing fetch). The leaner the dog, the more the muscle is going to show. I like her muscle tone.

If she was on steroids, I am sure she would have even more muscle than that. Scary.

darkchild16

We are Home.
Beautiful girlie you have there. Too bad you dont see to many true APBT's around where im at. I miss the real ones but in abig city you dont see that much. But i get to go home next week and see some real ones ;)

GHOST

she an excellent example of the standard for a apbt,, a apbt is not supposed to be 100 pounds and she's real toned but shes also if im not mistake a sorrels bred dog also,,,excellent genetics,,,
Marty got some really nice dogs,,,,

Hey Renee i'm still around, i duck in and out to see whats going on,,,lol,, i try to stay out of trouble,,,lol,,, i'm running late all the time cuz you still haven't come by and reset my clocks,,,lol,,,

darkchild16

We are Home.
I'd love to have an older Sorrell dog before the husband lost em to the ex-wife. My dad met him at a weight pull down in Palatka, FL in 1995 right before all that happened and was actually gonna get one for me but since the ex-wife has the dogs now hes not sure he wants one. He says hes not sure he likes what shes done with em.

Hey Renee i'm still around, i duck in and out to see whats going on,,,lol,, i try to stay out of trouble,,,lol,,, i'm running late all the time cuz you still haven't come by and reset my clocks,,,lol,,,
LMAO!!!

Ask and you shall receive, Renee. Ask and you shall receive...:D

Staying out of trouble? Where's the fun in that? :confused:

And reset your clocks? LMFAO! The only clocks of mine that are reset are the ones that do it on their own :eek:

I'd love to have an older Sorrell dog before the husband lost em to the ex-wife. My dad met him at a weight pull down in Palatka, FL in 1995 right before all that happened and was actually gonna get one for me but since the ex-wife has the dogs now hes not sure he wants one. He says hes not sure he likes what shes done with em.
Bert Sorrells still has dogs.

http://www.sorrellspitbulls.com/index.html

And wife's site, just for reference sake.

http://www.ampitbull.com/

darkchild16

We are Home.
Oh my dad had looked and couldnt find a site for him. MAJOR DORK! Thanks Baha IM gonna have to rub it in his face that he was wrong. Now this makes my next APBT choice so much harder though. GRRRRR THANKS!!!! LOL

Members online

No members online now.