Lily says "y u wake me up?"

Rats 7/30/12 by laurenscoombs, on Flickr

Petunia sez "almost growed up!"

Scratch Scratch

I'll take that sunflower seed!

Tulip also says nom to the sunflower seeds!

Sisters <3

Rat conga line!

Buzz wasn't quite sure what to think of these litte critters

Also I am buying a BASS pan on Friday, and we are switching to litter. I can't take the holes in the towels anymore! Plus it will hold smell better. I'm excited, lol.

And Peony is still alive, she was just asleep under the towel the whole time. I promise there will be pictures of her next time!!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
HAHAHA, I just realize how Where's Waldo-esque Petunia is in most of these pictures :rofl1:

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
They're all so adorable! :D I'm going to try to get pictures of the rattie girls sometime soon. I'll have to take a picture of their cage, too - they kept getting out and I didn't have the money to buy a "rat cage", so I just bought one of those cheap multicolored hamster playpens, broke it apart, and zip tied to their cage all over. So now it looks like a multi-colored circus cage. ROFL

They're all super adorable, especially Daisy <3 I love the oldies. When my last boy goes I think I'm going to look into getting girls to shake things up a bit. They're so much more active and playful!

Also bass pans = awesome, but make sure you get it powder coated. Plain galvanized ones will rust from the pee. And if you don't already have a bedding in mind I highly recommend Kaytee Soft Granule Blend. It's AWESOME at odor control. The only downside is the pieces are tiny and get flung out even with the bass pan. Nothing a handvac can't take care of though, and worth it in my opinion for the crazy odor control.

Members online

No members online now.