Non Dekka, Non whippet pics

Dekka

Just try me..
Ok so those of you in chat who whine when I say I gots ta go... this is what I face from Snip...

Hai mom

I wanna go to bed

what was that!?

Dekka

Just try me..
Hey stop typing

I will sleep on your wrist...

I snore at you..

incidentally it is hard to type with a JRT sleeping on your wrist. Now who of you chatters could keep chatting with this face?

noludoru

Bored Now.
Meh.. not me. I'd go cuddle with Snip.

I thought he was a youngster, btw.. what's with all the white on his face? Do soem JRTs go prematurely gray or is he older than I thought?

Dekka

Just try me..
No its just his markings. He and Dekka are littermates, they both just turned 3 in Jan. The white is the same (see baby pic). The black is leaving though. He is a fading tri..

This is him at 7 weeks. Some day he will be all tan and white. It starts at the nose and goes back (his black butt spot will be the last to go)

anna84

Omg I love his face. That first photo is priceless. I've never seen longhaired JRT the scruff is adorable. Whats the technical term long hair, wirehair?

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I for one, do not blame you a bit Dekka. Those JRTs are wily little creatures. Ozzy seems to have inherited that part of the breed as well.

milos_mommy

Omg I love his face. That first photo is priceless. I've never seen longhaired JRT the scruff is adorable. Whats the technical term long hair, wirehair?
you've never seen pictures of Milo, in that case... Rough coat is the technical term. I think Snip is a broken coat, though? Not rough??

He's a cutie pie!

Dekka

Just try me..
No Snip is rough... He is just stripped a bit. Here is a pic of the snip au natural (horrible pose but shows the hair)

There is rough.. and then there is ROUGH. Kaiden is like Milo..really hairy. If Dekka didn't have her mohawk she would be broken.

Dekka

Just try me..
LOL they are not actually mixed in.. the white is only where the white markings are. But the way the shine from the flash is it makes some of his tan seem white (my dogs are VERY shiny.. but being white and wire haired you almost never see it.. so Huzzah!! I see shine)

anna84

yikes milosmommy do not take this the wrong way at all. I didn't recognize milo as a JRT the only ones i've ever seen were white and tan and smooth. I wouldn't have known what Dekkas guy was either if she hadn't talked about her jrt's before hand. Sorry for idiocy =)

Members online

No members online now.