Hootch?

What type of dog was Hootch in the movie Turner and Hootch? I've been all over the internet and have gotten conflicting answers. Everything from Neopolitan Mastiff to Pit Bull to Mastiff as if that is a breed in itself. I personally think he looks like a French Mastiff, but I didn't realize they were that big.

houndlove

coonhound crazy
French Mastiff (dogue de bordeaux) and yes they're pretty dern big. There was a puppy one in our CGC class and he was already bigger than Conrad.

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
yup...

one of my mom's coworkers bred his Dogue de Bordeaux and is advertising the puppies as "turner and hooch pups" uhgh... i wanna smack him!

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
100% most definatly french mastif, great dogs, lots of drool lol
LOTS of drool!!

I remember when I'd just started my current job, I was getting ready to close up the shop and had just finished mopping the floor. A customer came in who breeds Dogue de Bordeaux's (beautiful dogs!) and she brought two of her dogs with her. They proceeded to walk around the store, dripping globs of drool all over the freshly mopped floor! I just laughed to myself and re-mopped the shop AFTER I'd closed ;)

Members online

No members online now.