Solid Gold Barking with Moon

It all depends on your dog. They just recently changed the ingredients (not sure when it's effective) from turkey and salmon to salmon and beef as the main protein sources. My pup didn't care for the taste (but of course he doesn't like anything fishy). The only way to know for sure is to try it and see if it works for your pup :)

Also, I personally prefer EVO because of the small kibble size, so if you like bigger kibbles vs. smaller or vise versa, that could help you decide (BATM has larger kibbles)

Um...I don't know what EVO you came across, but they are very tiny...they are teenie, tiny squares. I have a bag I'm feeding now and I have bought it in the past....

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
papillon806 said:
Um...I don't know what EVO you came across, but they are very tiny...they are teenie, tiny squares. I have a bag I'm feeding now and I have bought it in the past....
There is an EVO "large bite" with MUCH larger kibble sizes :) Most places don't carry them in regular stock though, and you'd have to ask for them to be brought in special for you.

Members online

No members online now.