The best day. (sheep cake and then some.

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
First I was decorating at work today so I went ahead and made Cara's cake for her birthday party on Friday, and it turned out great! Like much much better than I was expecting considering I almost talked myself out of making it because I was convinced it was going to end up looking like crap. BUT IT DIDN'T and now we have a sheep cake for her party, I'm pretty sure Beanie will appreciate it!

And then when I got home I decided to take Cara out for a walk to work on LLW because it's beautiful out and why not. Cara successfully walked past a group of people on a loose lead! Which probably seems super silly to everyone, but this is huge for her, normally when we see people out on a walk she turns into a wiggle butt ball of mush and her brain falls out her ears as she tries to pull me over to say hello. So high five to you little red dog!

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
To top off her good dogness, Cara quietly laid off to the side as everyone at dinner. This is huge because we've been working through her thinking it's okay for whatever reason to steal food, so I've been working focus and down/stays in the presence of food and it's totally paying off.

Members online