Snapshot from your day

Toller_08

Hanging out, waiting for our bus home. And in true Journey fashion, sitting on me. After rolling in the grass and getting all dirty. Thankfully she wipes off easily lol.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Bad dogs that aren't supposed to be on the couch per Michael's rules...but he isn't here, now, is he? LOL So I get a foot warmer and a 55 pound behemoth sitting on me when I watch TV.

Abrams gave her the ball in the hopes that she would throw it. She didn't even move when he put it between her paws. :rofl1: Then he looked at me like, "Mom! She's broken!"

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Hanging out, waiting for our bus home. And in true Journey fashion, sitting on me. After rolling in the grass and getting all dirty. Thankfully she wipes off easily lol.

Guhhhh, I love her. That is a total Quinn look, by the way! I did a double take even though Journey is clearly black and Quinn clearly isn't lol. Just the expression and body language - it's uncanny.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
This thread is tooooo cuuuuuteeee!
I dogsit a ginormous teddy bear Alaskan Malamute, Zeus! :) He's very chill (albeit energetic) while he's here - but if his Daddy leaves him at home, he raids the fridge and kills the couch.

A little three-way action!

Bubbles

Really happy about eating a leaf...

sddeadeye

I finally got a picture of Rusty while she was actually looking at me and sitting still. Man that seems like such an accomplishment with a very active heeler pup.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
My hair was a mess by this point due to driving down the interstate with the windows down...but who cares?!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Today was a weird day for the dogs. Art was SOOO in need of the freeze dried raw biscuit he stole it out of David's hand! :yikes: He never steals anything!

And this is why Talon can't have free reign of our tiny apartment. :rofl1:

IMAG0005_ZOE006_SHOT by babyblue5290, on Flickr

That is Talon's entire head in that bag! >_<

Sekah

The Monster.
Snapshot of my (Satur)day.

Holding the hot dog was easy. Holding the bun was tricky. Holding both at the same time resulted in a periodically furry hot dog.

Members online

No members online now.