Chaz blogs - updated list

Taqroy

I started a blog. It's mainly updates for our behaviorist - how the girls interact and a log of any fights we have, etc. It's probably going to be really boring but I'm hoping that it'll keep me accountable. :p

teamshortlegs.wordpress.com

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Yes you have! C/T! :D

I feel like I've been posting entirely too much lol. I don't want to burn myself out on posting lol

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Yes you have! C/T! :D

I feel like I've been posting entirely too much lol. I don't want to burn myself out on posting lol
Often when i'm in really big blogging moods i write up a bunch and stagger them or write up some general ones and keep them saved for when i'm in a writers block phase.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
That's an excellent idea. So later this week when I don't feel like doing crap I can just post it! whoo! lol

jenv101

Bite Club
Oh I didn't know this thread existed! I have a non dog/animal related blog though. It's for my photography and specifically a film and toy camera niche, but check it out if you feel like it :) Might get you hooked on a new type of photography ;)

The Holga Darkroom

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I need to sit down and write out an actual post with words :p I've been keeping up with the 52 weeks thing, but not so much on the writing. I just don't have a lot to write about right now. :/

New Blog! inviting all dogs!

Hey Everyone

Here at Moondoggie Inc. We just started a new blog. We have posts on dog fashion, dog beauty, dog products and more! We also feature a "dogs only" online community. So come join (as your dog of course) and share away!

We would love to meet some other dog bloggers out there so feel free to message us for a link exchange or to guest author a post! Or you can just start a chat in our "dogs only" forum.

Check it out! http://www.whosyourmoondoggie.com

Tell us who your moondoggie is!

Members online

No members online now.