A few from yesterday

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator

New fave. <3 <3

Wouldn't you know it - we went to breeder's house so she could glue down his one ear and the other ear came up less than two hours after we got home that night. =P She told me how to glue it down so I'm going to give it a shot, probably tonight. She thinks they are tipping really nicely so far though.

And a very happy Auggie!! This is what's funny about my dogs, and they did it today too. The puppy will go hang out in the shade and chew on grass/toys/whatever, and Auggie plops his butt down right in the sun. I was thinking about it this afternoon. I love Payton very much and all, but Auggie is so my perfect match, LOL.

JacksonsMom

Auggie looks VERY happy. Is he pleased with the new addition? How are they playing together?

Payton is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

That is a lot of cute in one thread! He really is just one fuzzy adorable puppy.

And Auggie is such a happy dog, I love it

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Auggie looks VERY happy. Is he pleased with the new addition? How are they playing together?
Oh Auggie likes his brother very much. Payton probably likes Auggie a bit more than Auggie likes Payton LOL... but it's so cute and so special to me to watch Payton toddle around after Auggie the way Auggie followed Kota all over the place. And Auggie is just thrilled to have somebody to run around and play with unabandoned, rather than somebody like poor Pepper who had serious limits LOL. Sometimes Auggie is like "OOOOMG you are annoying go away." And then sometimes Auggie is like "Okay, puppy, GAME ON" and Payton is like "OOOOOMG you are a bit much for me please stop!!" They balance each other pretty well, really.
It's funny though because Payton just cannot catch Auggie in an all-out foot race. Nobody has ever been able to catch Auggie in an all-out foot race. So when Auggie decides he's really ready to run, poor Pay gets left in the dust and starts barking like "heeeey! waaaaait!" I do think when Payton gets older Auggie is in for it, LOL.

I have video of him in the yard and the two playing inside too, I just need to have time to edit it. I've really been spending a lot of time just playing with him rather than messing with some of the other stuff I need to do. Like everything is a mess here right now and I need to clean desperately. =P

Both your dogs are just adorable. :) I have been thinking about one day adding a Shetland Sheepdog to my group of dogs.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Way too cute for your baby.
Auggie looks so happy, nice to see.

Members online

No members online now.