She escaped!!!

We have a playpen that we contain my poodle puppy in while we are gone, so that she does not get hurt.
We have spent the 3 months we have had her, figuring out ways to keep her in.
She has found so many ways to get out, she jumped out the top until we found something to cover it with, she learned to unzip it, so we found a way to keep the zipper shut.

Well we thought we had it all figured out, with all the chnages we made, we thought she was in for good.

Well today she found a way to rid herself of the playpen forever! She put a gapping hole in the mesh!!!!!
The playpen is no longer useable (100 dollars well spent)!

So now I guess she got her way and has free roam of the house even while we are gone.

It was a very amusing day, gotta LOVE puppies!!!

Just thought Id Share

Elissa

Yes, poodles are def. TOO smart, they could use to lose a few brain cells. J/K of course...

And Jess, I am sure she has been planning this for quite some time and I am sure she did have a great time doing it.

Oh Well

jess2416

Who woulda thought
PoodleMommy said:
Yes, poodles are def. TOO smart, they could use to lose a few brain cells. J/K of course...

And Jess, I am sure she has been planning this for quite some time and I am sure she did have a great time doing it.

Oh Well
LOL :D

cowgurl6254

Herding dogs rock!!!
If you really need to keep her contained, try a crate. I tried one for the first time with my new pup, and it has been wonderful!!! :)

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
get a puppy play pen instead of a baby paypen. They are less breakable! :)

We use one with our Shelties when they are at the cottage because they dont have reliable recalls.
Riot should be fine.. he hasn't been up there yet this year - SOON though! :)

Poodles ARE the smartest dog.. lol she defiantely lives up to that standard eh!

SummerRiot.... It was a puppy playpen.. LOL, yes a 6 pound dog managed to claw her way through very durable mesh made for dogs.

Elissa

Members online

No members online now.