The Good News thread

Had a wonderful time at the earth day festival today. Ate lots of yummy food, got to shop, kids made a bunch of crafts/projects, we got our dogwoods, and ran into a bunch of friends. Such a wonderful day :D

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Had a wonderful time at the earth day festival today. Ate lots of yummy food, got to shop, kids made a bunch of crafts/projects, we got our dogwoods, and ran into a bunch of friends. Such a wonderful day :D
We went to a local earth day celebration at the museum for the slow food group here. Shopped a bunch of local producers =)

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Spent the afternoon at the pet expo... Got 4 beds, & 20lb of food for $35... Then found the paco booth. Oops. Now we've got two pacos on the way & a new leash.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I have a fence again! A small fence, to be sure...just a little 70x30 area off the back of the house for potty breaks...and it's nothing pretty, it's really only for til we get the main fence up...but it is a secure potty area for those quick letouts and I had forgotten how wonderful it is to let the dogs out the backdoor and just watch from the warmth of my kitchen as I eat breakfast...instead of putting on shoes and walking with them counting 1-2-3, 1-2-3, 1-2-3... :p

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
My boss introduced me to somebody today and called me the Marketing Manager. This is the second time he's introduced me that way. That is totally not my official title, but if he's going to keep introducing me that way, I'm making it my official title.
Because it makes me sound Important.

I AM IMPORTANT.

Hubby got his job back at Papa John's from before he was in the Army. We're both really excited. As much as I enjoy spending time with him, he will be out of the house enjoying himself. I'm just worried about his back. He has the same boss as before and he brought him back even knoing that he'll be needing time off for his surgery, so that's a plus.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
my boss introduced me to somebody today and called me the marketing manager. This is the second time he's introduced me that way. That is totally not my official title, but if he's going to keep introducing me that way, i'm making it my official title.
Because it makes me sound important.

I am important.
*like!*

SaraB

The vet clinic that I've worked at since it's opened is now AAHA accredited!! It was a lot of work to make sure we had everything up to par and a little nerve wrecking when the inspection was being done, but it's over now! :D

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I passed all tree tests with the lowest score being a 85%, all three tests within 2 days of each other! >_< But, I passed all of them and did fairly well! I could've swore I got a D on my MENG MATR class, but I got an 85%! whoo!!!! :hail: lol

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
My boss introduced me to somebody today and called me the Marketing Manager. This is the second time he's introduced me that way. That is totally not my official title, but if he's going to keep introducing me that way, I'm making it my official title.
Because it makes me sound Important.

I AM IMPORTANT.
My title was originally "Special Events & Marketing" (barf) but on my employment referral letter I got today for my rental application, my boss referred to my official title as "Marketing Manager".

MARKETING MANAGER BUDDIES.

On a related note, my good news:

I'm about to email a rental application for a beautiful wee 3-bedroom bungalow with a lovely fenced yard. It's perfect for myself, Finnegan and the ferrets. I'm so so excited and nervous.

It's the perfect little home for a fresh start. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

On Saturday one of my former co-workers called me about an opening at the company she now works for. I sent in a resume & cover letter on Saturday and am crossing my fingers that when my friend's boss get back I can have an interview in early May.

DJEtzel

On a related note, my good news:

I'm about to email a rental application for a beautiful wee 3-bedroom bungalow with a lovely fenced yard. It's perfect for myself, Finnegan and the ferrets. I'm so so excited and nervous.

It's the perfect little home for a fresh start. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.
Crossing my fingers! Sounds awesome!

Members online

No members online now.