Puppy sitting & Big news!

k9krazee

I'm watching my colleague's little dog, Quid. I forgot how much work and how much energy puppies have!

On other news, I don't want to get too excited yet -- but (many of you know I live in a funeral home where I work) -- My boss recently told me he'd like me to stay with the firm for the foreseeable future and would be willing to lift the "dog ban" and let Jack live in the funeral home. This is HUGE and makes my life and future decisions so much easier. I love living in the funeral home but obviously miss my dog and wish he could live with me. We're going to sit down and discuss the future when I get my director's license in the next month or two, so I think I'll wait to bring Jack over until then. But I'm really excited that they want me to stay badly enough and that they are all big dog lovers as well. However, Jack is seven and has never lived in an apartment setting without a yard, been alone all day or been an only dog...so I'm sure it would take some time for him to adjust.

Speaking of Jack, here are a couple blurry pictures of my favorite boy from last weekend

My mom's cats Jasper (white) and Batman

And Quid - he's such a fun little dog that I'd steal in a heartbeat. We played ball all night and now he's crashed on my pillow.

That's all :)

Members online