So, Monster Dogs? Or Monstrous Humans (graphic photos in link)

It really gets me even more now that I've lived with Tallulah for awhile. We're talking about a little dog who is ready to attack thunderstorms, lol. Fearless. A little dog who will run up to anyone to be played with and petted.

It really brings home how much cruelty and torment these two must have endured to be so fearful and shy.

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Heavenly could be my brothers dog Ambers twin. Not only in color and markings but that is EXACTLY what Amber looked like when my brother got her. Poor girl wasent a good enough fighter she was starved and was "sold" to my brother as a bait dog. Little did they know he would nurse her back to health and she is now the sweetest girl on the planet.

People like that make me sick :(.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
I'm so glad I clicked on the photo gallery to see how these girls are doing now. I hate to see what we as humans are capable of turning these beautiful creatures into, and I'm so glad that there are others who care about rehabilitating and righting the wrongs.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
They remind me of this pit I met when I worked at an animal shelter for a month and a half. Somebody had called the cops on his owners for cruelty. They agreed to surrender him. He was skinny, but you couldn't really see how skinny because he was bloated with wormyness. He had old scabs all over, some sores, a skin issue (perhaps mange) and was in terrible condition. I went and gave him a dog treat and he came up to me with tail wagging and a pittie grin, just happy to receive some attention. But there was no criminal investigation done on his owners, and there was no happy ending for this dog, he was PTS.

These two at least have people helping them to get better. These gallery pics: http://www.freewebs.com/graingerhumanesociety/apps/photos/album.jsp?albumID=1075483

are rather cute.

The one they've named Heaven has the most striking golden eyes.

They're good people over there at the Grainger County shelter. Not many would give these pitiful girls a shot at a real life.

sisco16

koda bear
Omg wow im more amazed that you guys are so shell shocked that humans can be so cruel. dont you watch tv. Animal planet this stuff goes on every day some times right in our neighbors back yards. you should know better based on how people treat other people ;). Some times i caint stand society and people and the jacked up rules. I just want people to get a grip.

B

Backward_Cinderella

Omg wow im more amazed that you guys are so shell shocked that humans can be so cruel. dont you watch tv. Animal planet this stuff goes on every day some times right in our neighbors back yards. you should know better based on how people treat other people ;). Some times i caint stand society and people and the jacked up rules. I just want people to get a grip.
Actually, I don't watch TV. lol
But yeah, you're right, it should come as such a shock that a human could do this to an animal because it does happen all the time... I've just never seen it done so severely. :(

bubbatd

Those poor dog's eyes say it all !!! Poor pups ! Glad they're safe now .

Members online

No members online now.