Please Help/need Information Asap

AshleySM

Okay all of my animals are fixed except this one dog who is almost a year old. She is on her second heat now. I was going to get her fixed before her next heat since she is usually inside the house. I let her outside for an hour to use the bathroom, etc, and I heard her whining, I went out there and this mangy dog was "tied" together with her and then I made him run off and yelled. So basically he was only tied with her for like a few seconds, since I only heard her whine for a few seconds and I ran outside immeditely and that dog took off. I brought her inside. Could she be pregnant? I have to do something to have her NOT have puppies of she is. There are fartoo many strays and I am so mad right now. What are the chances of this and please let me know & what should I do.

Thanks!

GlassOnion

Thanks, and Gig 'em.
Yes it's possible she could be pregnant but it's not that big of a deal. Just have the vet spay her and remove the puppies before they get too well developed (IF she's even pregnant). We have a $30-40 extra charge for when dogs are in heat/pregnant. The normal spay cost is about $60 for the spay and nothing else (no pain meds, etc).

bubbatd

If they were " tied " ..the male couldn't have run off . VET !

angelzeus

yes it is possible that she is pregant i have heard that if you take her to the vet then puppies if she is can be aborted if thats the desicion you make.

Members online