Supplements - Natural or Otherwise

JacksonsMom

What would someone for suggest for someone like me who doesn't really eat many fruits and veggies? Certainly not every day.

I am sure some kind of a multivitamin would aid me in getting the nutrition I need but not really sure.

I started taking green coffee bean extract almost two weeks ago, and I have lost 2lbs. But it's also given me more energy.

JacksonsMom

Jackson's Mom: I *highly* recommend this stuff! This is my rep's website: https://www.juiceplus.com/nsa/content/Home.soa?site=ts03546
As far as a multi-goes, especially for what you're describing, I really like these. I can actually tell a difference with them. The company runs specials fairly often, too. http://www.newseaveg.com/Buy-Now.html?gclid=COi1j4XktLACFQcEnQodE0a3Ug
Thank you guys!

Zoom: would I just e-mail her with the e-mail on the site you provided to find out how to purchase them?

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
My dad is crazy about natural supplements, but I only take a couple because I'm young and don't feel like it. Noot a very good excuse but whatever.

I take Salmon or Fish oil, whichever one I see first in the fridge, a multivitamen of some sort, CV support, Ligaplex (It's super awesome for people who are active) catalin, Some weird green pill that is supposedly good for you and others that are only when I'm sick, like Cayenne, Vitamin C, blah blah blah.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
I'm glad your nutritionist has you taking the Essiac, Nilly :)
Oh Essiac is one of the ones I knew I'd be taking even if the nutritionist hadn't said. It's one that was on my list and important to be used, no matter HOW gross it is.

I had been choking down my doses (it tastes pretty much like turpentine, for those who don't know), but found out that it's safe to water it down. So now I take my essiac in a wine glass, gently mixed with water (about 1/3 of the wine glass with 2 tsp of Essiac). It's much more tolerable when it looks pretty in a wine glass, and water makes a BIG difference!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
none lol

I always say "I'm going to start taking a multivitamin" and then I take it for three or four days and then forget all about it and never take them again

so I gave up on that idea lol

I am "supposed" to take vitamin D, Omega 3 and and adrenal support formula everyday at the very least...I also should add MSM and Magnesium.

Oh Essiac is one of the ones I knew I'd be taking even if the nutritionist hadn't said. It's one that was on my list and important to be used, no matter HOW gross it is.

I had been choking down my doses (it tastes pretty much like turpentine, for those who don't know), but found out that it's safe to water it down. So now I take my essiac in a wine glass, gently mixed with water (about 1/3 of the wine glass with 2 tsp of Essiac). It's much more tolerable when it looks pretty in a wine glass, and water makes a BIG difference!
My three like theirs with a splash of chai, lol. If I drizzle raw honey on the bottom of the bowl Tallulah will drink the Essiac straight to get to the honey . . . Mean of me ;) Kharma tips the Essiac out and goes straight to the honey. Bimmer walks away.

I usually just throw back 3 oz. like a shot.

xpaeanx

There are a bunch I'm supposed to take... there aren't many that I do... I can tell you, when I'm on them I feel a HUGE difference.... which doesn't explain why I can never remember to take them. lol. I suck at life.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Updating my own thread.

For two weeks I've been on the following:

GinkgoGin, a liquid Ginkgo Biloba/Ginseng combo
B-Complex twice a day, at my psychotherapist's recommendation
Ester-C
Iron
Cran-Plus
and a multivitamin just to round things out.

The top three are new, and make a HUGE difference. Especially the B-complex.

Gypsydals

The only thing I take daily besides my allergy pill is melatonin. I am notoriously horrible at remembering to take meds/supplements. But for some reason I can remember to take those two.

GipsyQueen

I try to eat as healthy as possible so I don't take vitamines.
If I feel I'm getting sick I'll take some vit.C.

I do take allergie meds on a daily basis, which annoys me, because it's not good for my liver =/ I have a dustmite allergie though so I'm ALWAYS stuffy at night if I don't :(

Grab

I cannot remember to take things...even taking prenatals was iffy. I'm just horrid at remembering things

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I don't take any kind of vitamin/supplement...don't feel the need to. Mike, however, takes glucosamine as he has had hip surgery, and he also takes a multi-vitamin, because, and I quote, he eats like a poor male college student. LOL

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I also take a multi.

because yea, poor college student. I barely eat vegetables. I do very well with fruits, lots of water.. but yea.

CARBS CARBS CARBS EVERYWHERE
PASTA FRENCH FRIES CEREAL YUM

lol

Members online

No members online now.