New contest!!!!

Dekka

Just try me..
This is a good year for snow all across the lands SooOoooo...

Are you creative?

Do you have
SNOW (or are reallly creative :D)?

Welcome to the
First Annual Chaz Snow Creature contest! Snow man, snow horse, snow snake.... the choices are endless. Big small it doesn't matter.

Traditional

Or more avant garde

ITS ALL UP TO YOU!!!

You have 2 weeks to make something and take a picture of it. Now to keep everyone honest I want you or your pet in the pic to prove it was you (so you can't be too creative lol)

I was thinking we could have some warm climate judges that way everyone can play who has snow. And the warm people can still participate!

There will be a cool prize that will be coveted by all! :D

So who wants to play and who wants to be on the pannel of judges?

Dekka

Just try me..
Well the more judges the merrier.. (but we need competitors.... :p ) And if you really want to play umm I am sure you could find some snow substitute :D

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
LOL I can just picture me outside tomorrow smashing all my ice into little bitty flakes lol. I may get to that point tomorrow. My neighbors are gonna think I'm nuts though lol

Dekka

Just try me..
oh I can think of some non cold snow alternatives ;)

Yay Mer.. Can we hope for some snow schnauzers?

bubbatd

I loved to go to Winter Carnival at Dartmouth . The Frat houses did wonderful sculptures . Tom designed 2 for the DU house and they won the prize . Think that they were in '50 and '51 .I took my first Golden, Point ,in '50 and have a picture . Wish I could scan it ! I may send it to Barb to post !

ACooper

Ugh! We have lots of snow......I don't know if it's good "snowman" snow though, there is a difference, LOL.

I can have the kids check consistency and figure something out ;)

Do you have any idea of deadlines and such? I mean the contest will run from XX to XX??

Dekka

Just try me..
I was thinking 2 weeks but we can make it longer.. it can be a snow sculpture (easier to do with non packing snow)...

Come on all you warm people think outside the box! Snow is white.. what do you have thats white and snow like?

CaliTerp07

HURRY UP AND SNOW HERE, DARNIT!

It's been cold enough for weeks, but no snow here yet...time to break out the ice cubes and powdered sugar?

I'll play. I got enough snow int he back yard alone to send to all the non snow chazzers, its been snowing for almost 24 hours here. Im sure we got out 14cms they were predicting and then some.

Ill do it some time this week, a the dog park, more space, to make somthing neat.

Members online

No members online now.