Been a while since I posted pictures (Chloe and Violet)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Thanks for the lovely comments guys. :)

I use a scooter. It's less far to fall. :p You can always do canicross, or I bet she would like weight pulling but that's a whole separate sport that I don't know much about (and different styles of harnesses and everything). What about Rally?
Cool!! What kind of scooter? (Picturing a razor scooter from my youth lol!!). I like the sound of a scooter. Where do you go to scooter?

Well it's sort of like a razor scooter, but grown up and with brakes. :D

I have this model: http://www.digglerstore.com/products/dirt-dawg.html
There are others available but I heard some good things about this one. I've been happy with it so far. It takes a lot of wear and tear. :)

When I first started, I just went up and down the alley. Then I went around the neighborhood on the sidewalks a little bit. When I got comfortable enough to want to go for some more distance, I started going to a state park near me (although I'm in the city there is a beautiful state park right in the city only about 10 minutes from me, almost all of the mushing pictures you ever see me post are taken there).

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Teal, *I* just might take you up on that, but she is technically my parents dog! Lol! Just kidding though, I love her too much. Even though she's a bitch. ;)

monkeys23

Yay Violet is so cute!!! The fluffy butt dork pics just about killed me, sooo cute!

You should totally do something with her. I bet she'd like weightpull if scootering or bikejoring doesn't work out. Just make sure you teach her to be a lead dog first... I have a friend who didn't teach either of her Sibe girlies and got in some nasty wrecks on her scooter.

I'm getting a bike in August and buying Lily a used harness and towline. Oh dear gawd, wish me luck! :rofl1:
I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to have them both pull me at once... maybe sometime far in the future after both are really good on their own. I'll have to buy Scout a custom harness for sure since she's so tall and lanky.

monkeys23

You might enjoy this, Lily's retarded happy running face. And Scout just cares about making sure Will (my parent's BC) is following LOL.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Thank you!!

I'd love to do something with her! I'm scared to do the scootering, since she can't even walk on a leach w/out pulling me all over the place (I haven't had any chance to teach her, with my back issues, but I'm hoping to a little at a time work with her on it). I wish there were classes for it or something.

Members online