Back from the north.. or movie shoot part 2

Dekka

Just try me..
Had to go back up for a couple of nights and days of shooting so they could get more footage.

We had to go for a scoot ride (see other thread for scoot pics) There was open water.. chunks of ice.. and solid ice.. all very exciting for me. Not so for Dekka-she HATED it.

Here are some pics off my new video camera (its tiny, and easier to take with me when I have other stuff. There were only 4 of us up there so I offered to help with other stuff when I could, which severely cut down on my pic taking time, but what can you do?)

On the sled...

Sleeping

Buzz off!

Dekka on the sled on the Dolly

Dekka

Just try me..
Camera on the dolly

scarily close open water!

Diving anyone?

Dekka makes another conquest!

Hmm photobucket is being a pain. I have pics from my Pentax.. I will post them in this thread later... So done for now.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
those pics are so cute!! she looks like she is dying for some warmth lol
Cant wait for the movie to come out

Doberluv

This is for a movie? What is it about? Do tell. What is going on in these pictures with the sled? Those are cool pictures. Literally. Dekka indeed doesn't look like she's that thrilled with the whole thing but is a good sport.

Dekka

Just try me..
Carrie.. did you see thread number one?

Its for a short Movie called Off Season. Hopefully it will be playing at film festivals. I got to see a bit of footage from the last time yesterday.. It looks awesome!! (and my dog looks great too)

Dekka had to sit on the sled for ages.. this time and last time. She much would have rathered jumping around and running under the cottages...

Dekka

Just try me..
More pics...
These are untouched this is what the sunset looked like!

and just a cute one of the Dekka

Dekka

Just try me..
It was very pretty. I would go back in a heartbeat! (and not so cold this time :D)

Members online

No members online now.