Some Ideas

pitbulliest

Hey guys. I just bought out two domain names that I'm interested in developing...you may also know that I currently own pitbullproject.ca ...and a free website, pitbullcoop.2ya.com ...here are the other ones I am working on.

pitbulls.cc
and
pitbullrescue.ca

I'm thinking of using pitbullrescue.ca as a colaborative website that would include the contact info of various rescues that have dogs up for adoption or are in need of foster parents...it would basically be a collection of all the rescue dogs in need of homes I could find..of course, I would be contacting and speaking individually with each rescue to see if they are interested in this project of mine...it would help the rescues get more publicity if you will..and well, I would just feel good about it...I like to get involved with my breed as much as I can...

It won't be for profit of course, unless I decide that I may want to advertise for one or two companies on the site in the form of banners or something...bleh that's undecided yet...

What do you guys think?

I would appreciate some suggestions or criticism or comments :) anything please!

Members online

No members online now.