Patton's first Skyhoundz event

DJEtzel

He's becoming quite the disc dog, you know? We entered an event in New Castle, Indiana on Saturday/Sunday with my Fiancé and Jinks, and I am pretty proud of my (not so little) guy! My throwing was about the worst it's ever been and I was extremely embarrassed, especially compared to the 20+ pros that attended, but it was a great learning experience for me, and Patton came away with First place in novice "Spot Landing" with a whopping 11 points, so I wanted to share his accomplishment. ;) For having no "real" plans with this puppy, he's turning out pretty awesome! Winning Dock Diving and Disc and he's not even 9 months old yet. I can't wait to get him on the Schutzhund field.

Untitled by DJetzel, on Flickr

by DJetzel, on Flickr

Untitled by DJetzel, on Flickr

SaraB

New Castle is one of my absolute favorite comps of the year, I'm so sad I wasn't able to attend this year. Very happy for you and Patton though!! You guys are going to be awesome.

DJEtzel

I didn't realize it was going to be such a large/pro-heavy event. It was great getting to see some of those players! I really liked Tracy's dogs, and Andrew Hahn is always fun to watch.

Thanks to you both! We might be awesome if I can continue to improve my throwing... XD

Members online

No members online now.