Truly great training advice

Danefied

:( I'm sad I can't get any of the links of creature teachers to work.
Also making me feel old :p LOL
I did, and its a goldmine!
I've been lurking here for a while, thinking I need to get involved in another forum like I need a hole in the head - I don't have time for one let alone several!

But anyway, the info here is just too good not to comment on. Wonderful links and posts, several bookmarked already :)
Thank you and kudos to the authors!

This is a wonderful thread. Should we just put in threads from this website or a re allowed to put in stuff from other sites? :D Just wondering :) Thanks!

But the info here are just great!!! :D

FudgieHeng

I think training a dog often revolves round some treats for them. Then they learn reatively fast. Besides treats, heard that buzzer is a good way too. =) anyway, do you guys bring your dogs for a swim frequently?

monkeys23

You must watch the show Dog Whisperer by Cesar Millan to train your pet with out admit any training center. OR you can watch video on youtube just type cesar millan. And Cesar Millan give tips to how to handle your pet. I can use Cesar Millan Techniques and i show it is very effective on my pet.
Sigh, your poor pet. :(

spiffy

Kudos to the writers. :hail: These informative articles would certainly be helpful especially to first time dog owners.

Have some time for your dog, that's my way to train my dog. We go to park every afternoon after my work then I let him have some fun and make some running. Make some bond to your dog.

Essential things you need to know about Dog Training

Lots of people are keeping puppies these days. But I wonder why they don't care learning the training basics first. They later complain that their dog is not listening to them, becoming ferocious, blah blah blah.

k9sensei

Rick Sensei
Nice blog! we also offer Dog Training & Boarding facilities in Bryan, TX by using balanced training techniques to make man’s best friend also a well-balanced friend. We use a positive “yes” and a fair “no” to help a dog understand what we expect from him. K9 Sensei creates a positive, loving atmosphere to help your dog reach his full potential. By engaging a dog’s intellect, we begin positively reinforcing good actions while setting boundaries and parameters around their behavior. This process of discipline and learning helps build the unbreakable bond between you and your dog. Exercise helps a dog feel happy and satisfied, and it also helps avert many of the problems families face, such as chewing, digging, or excessive barking.

dogtimbo

I live in houston tx, and everywhere i go, people have their dog walk with no leash.... like a human, i always wondered how they do it

Members online

No members online now.