Happy Holidays! ~ Karen, Lucy & Holly

Happy Holidays Karen, Lucy & Holly. You are quite a cute family!! :D May your Christmas be full of blessings.

Dena, Chloe, Jackson Browne, Hootie & Felida. :D

bogolove

Happy holidays Karen, Lucy, and Holly! It looks like you are going to have a very warm, wonderful Christmas. How patient those two were to let you dress them up so cute! I don't know if they make Santa's outfits in Brady's size, but I doubt he would stay still long enough to let me put one on him!

JRT_Rattie_Mom

Terrier Lover!
Renee750il said:
Thanks, Karen! Hope Santa Paws has plenty of belly rubs, neck scratches and a few treats for Lucy and Holly.
LOL! Oh yes, Santa Paws has all sorts of good things in store! :D It's just too bad my "human" family are not as easy to shop for, lol!

JRT_Rattie_Mom

Terrier Lover!
bogolove said:
Happy holidays Karen, Lucy, and Holly! It looks like you are going to have a very warm, wonderful Christmas. How patient those two were to let you dress them up so cute! I don't know if they make Santa's outfits in Brady's size, but I doubt he would stay still long enough to let me put one on him!
Thanks! The funny thing is, the girls were not patient at ALL when it came to putting on the hats... they were trying to bite them off of each other, etc. Kept thinking they were "toys" to play with... but there is something darn "magical" about those red sweaters, lol! :D I had noticed this before with Lucy (when I put a sweater on her it acts just like a tranquilizer for some reason!) As it turns out, it has the sweater has same effect on Holly, so once I put the sweaters on them.. they acted very nice about the hat addition! We decided when 20+ family members come for Christmas Eve dinner we are putting on the red sweaters for sure! :D

JRT_Rattie_Mom

Terrier Lover!
Denaluvscorgis said:
Happy Holidays Karen, Lucy & Holly. You are quite a cute family!! :D May your Christmas be full of blessings.

Dena, Chloe, Jackson Browne, Hootie & Felida. :D
Thanks Dena!

Merry Christmas to you & your dog family too! :)

Members online